Band aid

Winnie The Pooh

 

Chapter 2: Band aid


“Sohyun.. Sohyun”, I heard someone kept calling my name. Why is everything dark? What happen? 

 

I force my eyes to fluttered open. I felt very weak. Suah’s face is the first thing I saw when I first opened my eyes. “Suah?”, my voice sounded hoarse. 

 

I force myself to get up and groaned when I felt like my body ache so much like it was split to two. 

 

“Yah! You better treat me something nice for carrying your fat up here and not letting you got caught by the security and patch up your wound”, Suah protested. 

 

“I. AM. NOT. FAT.” I gritted my teeth. This is just how our friendship goes. “And you better volume down your voice if you don’t want us to get into trouble”. 

 

I have this plan for this year. I want to pass this year quietly, without getting into troubles, and I don’t want to receive any punishment points. What is THE punishment points? Punishment points is punishment points. You receive it when you violated the rules, such as skipping school, ditching the curfew, fighting, making ruckus, sneak outside the school at midnight, and lots others. I received A LOT of punishment points last year because Suah is such a trouble-maker and somehow she keep making you involved with it. And today, I broke the most heaviest rules, which is, ditching the curfew, or can I say l lost track of time. Ugh, I hope tomorrow is better than today.

 

I closed my eyes. Tired of all those things that happened. Suah's nagging was the only thing ringing in my ear, but then it gets softer and softer, my eye lids grew heavy and soon I fell asleep.

 

 

•••

 

The heat from the sun light burn her skin as she flinched and her eyebrow twitch, she wiggle her nose, she blinked a few times before she fluttered her eyes open.

 

"Rise and shine, sleepy head", a male voice spoke.

 

"What the hell?! How can you get into my room?", you boomed and sit up straight. "Ow!", you hissed. Your sprained ankle was now covered in white cloth. You checked your arm, someone has mend your wound up, probably Suah.

 

"What happen to you anyway?", he asked.

 

"Your fault, Hanbin", you glared at him and tried to got up.

 

You get up slowly, and punched his shoulder. "Ouch!", he hissed and started rubbing his shoulder.

 

School started as usual, the week went pretty normal despite of the injury you had. The scratch heal quickly but your ankle is getting worse, and now it turns dark purple. Suah keep forcing you to take a day off and just rest but you insist to take classes and say it's okay.

 

One afternoon, you're walking or limping on the hallway wanting to have lunch at the cafeteria when suddenly your left leg twisted and your head knocked on to the nearest locker and you fainted.

 

"YAH CHOI SOHYUN-AH! YOU WAKE UP NOW OR WE'RE NOT BESTFRIEND ANYMORE! I SWEAR!", Suah screamed at the unconsious girl who's lying on the hospital bed.

 

"Excuse me miss, but this is the hospital, please lower down the volume, thankyou", a nurse passed by the room.

 

"AISHH! YOU- mmhh", Suah is ready to curse but Hanbin closed with his palm and told her to calm down.

 

•••

 

"Yah Bobby! You wanna hang out tonight?", a guy said while browsing on his phone not bothering to look at the person who he talked to.

 

The so-called Bobby guy didn't asnwer, instead he was holding a band aid and staring at it.

 

"Yah Bobby", the guy nudge Bobby's shoulder.

 

"Huh? What are you saying Jinhwan hyung?", he was snapped back to reality and kept the band aid safely inside the pocket on his hoodie.

 

"What's happening lately to you hyung? You keep staring at that band aid ever since you got ambushed by that stupid bastard's gang", a boy with big round dark eyes asked while focusing on his video game next to Jinhwan.

 

"Nothing.", and with that short answer he walk and grabbed his helmet, swinging his keys with his right hand, he went outside.

 

 

"That hyung is weird", Chanwoo said and Jinhwan nodded.

 

A/N:
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Sorry for the short update:(
I'll update two chapters today, I promise♡