● Chapter 1

Daily little adventure

"Noona" a quiet voice called. You smiled a little when you recognized the soft and tender sound. When you looked down Your eyes were met with a pair of big doe eyes. The two orbs kept staring at you without blinking as usual waiting for you response. When your lips formed a small smile the big eyes finally blinked innocently. When you realized the tiny creature in front of you won't makes the first move, you kneeled down to face him. The eyes traced every moves you made silently.

 

When you were at eye level with him, he took a step closer to you even it only a little gape between the two of you. Out of instinct you reached out and caressed the pale plump cheek softly. The little boy who received the treatment closed his eyes slowly. He seem like he was ready for his dreamland time judging by the face he was making. He looked so content.

 

Then his thick eyebrows frowned a little. His face resembled when someone disturbed his nap time. You gave him a sad smile when he opened his eyes and his tiny hand immediately touched his cheekwhwre your hand formerly placed a second ago. To avoid the puppy eyes the boy standing in front of you directed to your eyes, you finally spoke. At same time you tried to avert your eyes to other place in the room.

 

"Do you want to help me, Soo ?" you asked the wide eyed boy. Kyungsoo seem dissapointed with the response you gave but still he nodded slowly. You can see the light in the boy black charcoal eyes even his attitude seem like a kicked puppy. Maybe it because you still gave your attention to him even it was not like the earlier.