Final

If You Do, the Real Story

-I-

Being young didn't seem like a bad enough reason not to start looking for a relationship. There were two boys who thought that way; youth fires the oven that we bake in. Why not mix with other dough while it's easy and bake together? 

Now Yugyeom wasn't stupid. When he looked at possible dates he saw them as women who could be wives, he didn't want to muck around and break hearts unnecessarily. However the thing about being so mature at such a young age comes with many a complication, the biggest being that the people you're aiming for are way too immature for your tastes. 

When the couple went through their betters and were struggling through their worsts, something went wrong and she said she wanted to break up. As a mature being, Yugyeom wanted to cut the relationship string and tie it to the friendship so they could continue to be happy together. But he was still young, not everything about him was mature. He didn't know how to handle this properly, and after spending one night alone he couldn't take it and marched straight over to his now ex-girlfriend's house. After repeatedly trying to get her to come out and talk, his hands began to tire from the constant knocking on her door. After going hours while receiving no answer, he gave up the aggressive pounding and sat down. As his back slid against the door, he realised that was what that relationship was now; a closed door. However, there was still a stubborn little boy inside who wanted his girlfriend back, and even if that meant setting up camp on the other side of her door, he would. 

Maybe his tale would have been different if he was immature. Speaking of, another youth who decided his young age was no excuse to hide from love, had recently parted ways with the girl he thought his dreams were made of. 

Now Bambam is a bit of an immature little boy. Now don't get me wrong, looks can be deceiving, and although he looked mature, once you got a closer look you could see he was just purely an overgrown toddler. One could say he was unready to settle for a long term relationship. But along came one girl, who, in his eyes, seemed different than all the others. He wanted to keep this girl by his side forever, but she didn't want that kind of commitment. 

Things happened between the two, and although they would never deny their attraction to one another, they couldn't confirm they were right for each other either. So even though every meeting between the two was well intended, the two often ended in rather a heavy conflict. So, being the man of the relationship, she tried to talk Bambam into severing their relationship. However, being a woman and the man of the relationship didn't work out well, she often ended up accidentally being wherever he was, and eventually she grew tired of the 'jealous ex ' façade. When she realised how childish she had been, she let herself be possessed by her rage and set out to do one last childish thing. After exiting whatever obscure place she followed Bambam to this time, she went to their rather dumpy looking car park she saw what she was after.

His car.

She looked around and saw a few cans of spray paint lying on the floor. She presumed that they were empty, but to her surprise there was still a bit left in them. So, being a childish ex, she spray painted his car. When the cans were empty, she took a step back to look at the car, and when the reality of what she did sunk in, she ran away as fast as she could. For all she knew she could go to jail, or worse, face the wrath of an angry Bambam.

So naturally, it came as quiet a surprise to him when he saw his car trashed. Enraged, he looked around for something to hit. Across the street he saw an old baseball bat, and he began to hit the brick walls with it. However, the rage he wished to get rid of was unable while his body was absorbing the shockwaves instead of the wall, so he ran into the car park again and began to hit what looked like an old abandoned car. He wrecked it pretty badly, and even stood up on the hood to smash the windshield in.

But that was when he saw it. He saw his bag in the front seat, and he realised he had just demolished his car because of a stupid little rage fit.

You see, the problem with mixing with other dough's in the oven of life is that no one would ever want to eat raisin bread with pumpernickel bread. That's just uncool.

 

-II-

Being a tough cool guy is pretty awesome. You're attractive, usually hot as hell, and attract ladies like no ones business. There are two supposed tough guys I want to talk about right now. The thing they shared in common was that they were tired of being so tough and wanted someone to notice their softer sides.

Now this first guy is hot as hell. I'm not even kidding. He is on fire. His name was Jaebum, but because he was a tough dude he went by the name JB. Now he was a really cool guy, liked kids, long walks on the beach, puppies, all the good stuff. But women were after his tough side, so he delivered, thinking that once a girl really fell in love with him they'd love the softer side to him too.

Alas, it was far from reality. Girls fell in love with his manliness and hated when he turned into a marshmallow around them. Girls came and went, he felt more like a mall than a human being. After the umpteenth time of being told 'that this isn't the you I was after,' he caved in and walked around the streets late at night, yelling and screaming to hide the tears staining his cheeks. He'd thrash round and kick debris, making an absolute nuisance of himself. He was so fed up with not being able to just be himself and he was tired. Just tired of the world. He was so tired he leaned his head against a wall and cried quietly by himself.

It was when a little tiny cat walked by and heard the pitter patter of his tears hitting the pavement managed to put his crying to an end. He crouched down and saw the little kitty stare up at him with big eyes that he realised, everyone would get tired of the world at some stage or other. He reached out to pet the little one's head when it suddenly lashed out and gave him a big scratch across his hand.

The world sure was a cruel place.

Another who thought that was a certain young Younjae, who was fed up with girls completely ignoring his wishes and using him as a title instead of a boyfriend. After cutting ties with yet another stuck up girl, he walked right down to the nearest store and grabbed a can of red spray paint. He walked up in a hazed anger, spraying a line of red across the wall next to him. He just couldn't believe that he was treated like this again and again and not a single one of the girls he had been with were willing to listen and pay attention to his feelings. He was certain he could think of a word that described all of them, and be began to write it on the wall.

But he messed up.

He through the can away and turned around to continue to walk away from his feelings.

It was bad enough being treated like this, but not even being able to spell '' without messing up was the final straw.

It was time for a bubble bath with scented candles and soft jazz.

 

-III-

When you're talented and passionate about something, it makes life enjoyable. You know you've always got something to go to when you're bored, and if you get skilled enough you can take that skill straight to the bank.

Now being an artist isn't always a promising career, however it is pretty fun when you get to finish your masterpiece, and the thrill of someone enjoying it enough to buy it is even better. Jr loved to paint, and he had an abstract style that attracted many eyes. One of them was a cute young lady who really appreciated the  man behind the canvas too. He grew to really like this lady, and painted different portraits of her all the time. She loved it. He painted so many that they both didn't know what to do with all of them. Eventually, she ended up helping sell paintings at the shop, and the two even started dating. All was going pretty well until a bigger, better man came along and stole her heart.

This tore poor Jr's heart in two, and he was left in a depressed state. He couldn't paint, instead he sat in his workshop throwing a ball against the wall. Day after day this would go on, and his customers grew rare when they found that he hadn't got any new paintings on offer. With his heart and wallet hurting, he grew to detest the old paintings that he had made, everything reminding him of her. So he threw the ball at the wall and didn't pick it up. He instead picked up one of his paintings and tore right through it with his hands. He ripped them up and threw them across the room, ruining the frames. When he had no more to destroy he fell to his knees and screamed.

Honestly, he felt better. But not for long.

He looked around and saw not one painting that was salvageable. He broke into tears as he leaned against the wall, and cried as he realised what he had done. He could've sold them and at least have made a couple hundred off each of them, but now they were destroyed, that money washing down the drain.

He was going to have to live on ramen for a very long time.

Now let us move on to Jackson, who, like the rest, have a tragic break-up story. He was a cool dude. He was good at sports and had a pretty fit body. He enjoyed competing in his local clubs, but his appearances there were soon rare when he had gotten himself a girlfriend. He was often puzzled as to what it was that she wanted, she would often talk in some sort of cryptic code and give him the cold shoulder when he didn't do what she wanted, and this was pretty often. 99% of the time he had no idea what he was doing for her and no idea what she wanted.

It was tough, with her playing all these mind games on him. Soon another competition was coming up, and he was just completely stressed out. When he asked for a few days to concentrate on the upcoming competition, she took it the wrong way and thought that he wanted to break up with her. So she packed up her stuff and moved out, leaving poor Jackson to yet again wonder what he did wrong.

Every night he would call her to try and get onto the same page as her. He really loved her and didn't want her to leave his life, at least not like this. The night of the competition came, and he really wasn't in his best mind. His head wasn't in the game, and despite that he ended up coming third. He was pretty pleased, and the first thing he did when he got home was to call her and tell her how he went. When he called, he asked if they were still a couple or if they had broken up.

"It's up to you if you want to break up. I don't care, just do whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me, I'll just go to sleep."

Furious, he hung up and threw his phone across the room. He heard it crack as it hit the wall, and he cursed under his breath. He really should've gotten an android instead of apple. Even more infuriated, he took off his jacket and went to his faithful old punching bag. He started with a few half hearted punches, but with those words swirling through his head, he couldn't help but get more and more worked up while he punched the poor bag. He punched so hard he saw his knuckles go bright red as they throbbed painfully. Not wanting to break his hands, he let out an almighty scream, and leaned his head against the punching bag as he lightly tapped them with his knuckles half heartedly. He felt his tears landing on his knuckles, and he just cried until he felt like he couldn't breathe.

Maybe he should've tried to hook up with Mark instead. 

 

-IX-

Mark was a really laid back soul. Nothing really bothered him too much, and if it did, he'd let you know. Loads of people enjoyed being in his company, he enjoyed listening to others, and if you weren't doing the talking, you would just enjoy a comfortable silence.

There was a special lady in Marks life, and the two were the cutest couple on earth. But one day the love for Mark grew thin in the girls heart, and she wanted to end the relationship. She didn't say so for a while, knowing Mark wouldn't appreciate the heartbreak. But slowly she started to replace the things she loved about him with things she didn't. It got out of hand, and one day she sat him down and asked to break up, ready for the worst.

He shrugged and gave a simple 'OK,' and walked off to make them both a goodbye sandwich. It surprisingly tasted really good, and he thanked her for the nice times while he helped her pack her things, not forgetting even a bobby pin.

The only thing that really bothered Mark about this was that he didn't have someone to tell him if he dressed ok or not. Even then, it didn't bother him that much. But he would really miss doing their nails together and braiding each other's hair.

At least it wouldn't be too hard to convince Jackson to do that with him.