Case 1: The unheard confession; a little bump along the road

When the bad guys win

It has been a couple of days since Sooyoung began her personal crusade to set up Wendy sunbae-nim with Chen sunbae-nim. She was so immersed within her mission that she was willingly sacrificing her valuable lunch time in order to gather more information regarding the two parties. 

 

Sooyoung wasn't dumb. She realised that she will later need to intervene in their lives and forcefully push both parties together anonymously.

 

If Joy's movie guide to becoming a superhero was correct, she would need to follow a set of rules she had previously written.

 

  1. You need a disguise or a costume. Sooyoung first laughed at the idea, however as she recalled back to the time where she followed Wendy, there were many people who have almost blown her cover. She then decided to purchase a strawberry blonde wig and large sunglasses which would be beneficial for undercover missions.
  2. You need a different name when helping others. Just like Superman is different from Clark Kent, Sooyoung needed an alias to go by. After much consideration, she concluded that 'Joy' would suit just perfectly as she supposedly brings joy to her clients.
  3. You need a secret lair. When talking about a secret lair, Sooyoung only had one place in mind. Behind the gym storage building, there is an abandoned small building which contains a spacious living room area, a small kitchen and 2 small rooms. It was rumoured that the building was in fact cursed, therefore, no one really goes there.
  4. You need a sidekick or friends who can help. It wasn't much of a secret that Sooyoung had little to no friends at school. In fact, the only people who probably knew her name in school are those who gossip about her. With exception to those who had a history with her of course. And that random guy who was always paired with her for group assessments in class. Taking all that into consideration, maybe she can fly solo.
  5. You can't be attached to anyone, especially your client. After what she had gone through, she promised herself that she would never fall in love ever again, so such a thing would be almost impossible. Besides, Wendy is a female who liked someone else, Sooyoung was so sure that she had this step covered.

 

 

After scribbling down all her thoughts into her worn out thick black leather notebook, Sooyoung gathered her things from her living room with a few agendas in her head for tomorrow. 

 

 

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

During her lunch break, Sooyoung's legs had led her to the entrance of her soon-to-be secret lair, the haunted building behind the gym equipment storage. Being completely isolated in the quiet area of the school grounds definitely has its perks. Sooyoung loved her moments of peace amidst of her scheming thoughts, so she was looking forward to setting camp inside the odd rundown building. 

 

Sooyoung stepped closer to the mouldy door, identifying a small hole on the knob of the door where she inserted the key that she obtained from blackmailing her homeroom teacher. With a turn of her wrist, the door gave a loud eerie creak as the door was opened. 

 

"Looks like no one has been down here since Jurassic Park," she whispered through a set of coughs prompted by the dust in the air. After a few minutes of placing boxes of information inside the building, Sooyoung rolled her sleeves and began to clean. 

 

As Sooyoung finishes collecting the dust in the living room, a set of feet can be heard walking against the old creaky floorboards of the rundown building.

 

Sooyoung stopped dead in her tracks. A sudden shudder travelled across her body as she turned her head slowly to look behind her. 

 

 

"I must be going crazy!" Sooyoung loudly whispers to herself, "I am the only one with the key and I am sure that I locked the door."

 

 

She remained quiet and listened to her surroundings, however, she could not hear anything other than the quiet chirping of birds and distant commotion caused by some overly active students within the closest courtyard. 

 

She continued to clean until the school bell echoed throughout the school grounds, it signalled for her to leave and head towards her next class.

 

 

Rushing out of the old abandoned building, Sooyoung had failed to see a shadow of a man leaning against one of the trees outside her new secret lair. The male gave a slight smirk as he tossed a silver key which closely resembles the key that Sooyoung used to open the door. 

 

 

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

After her final class, Sooyoung had quietly sneaked her way around the school to her new secret lair. Grabbing the key out of her front pocket, Sooyoung opened the door to find her once clean floorboards dirty with a set of big muddy footprints from someone who had entered the building during class.

 

She felt another shiver across her body as she understood what had occurred, someone has obtained the key and entered into her new headquarters. 

 

A worried look flashed across her face as she sprinted to a pile of open boxes near the large newspaper covered glass window. She frantically searched for a specific box which contained vital information regarding her current client and target. And as she had feared the pages within the file were disorganised almost as if someone had placed the papers in no particular order after casually reading the entire file.

 

After reorganising the pages back into its proper order, Sooyoung had realised that her intruder, in fact, had left a little note in one of the pages in Wendy sunbae-nim's file. The writing was tiny and hard to read, in fact, it could have been easily mistaken as a random scribble at the end of the page; however, a cheeky little drawing of a smirking face says otherwise.

 

 

"I wonder what Wendy and Chen sunbae-nim would do if they found out that they were being played with?" Sooyoung quietly whispered the contents of the note, "Sooyoung, I hope that you become more careful in the future." 

 

 

Sooyoung scratched her head in frustration, as she prepares for the worst case scenario. Someone had gone through her files and obtained the blueprint of her future plans and had the decency to write a note which hinted that the person was capable of blackmail. 

 

 

"Sunbae-nim," Sooyoung contemplated quietly, "That bastard must be in my year or younger."

 

She quickly raked her brain for names of students who has the resources and skills to blackmail the almighty Sooyoung. Grabbing her laptop from her bag, she began to list the names of students who held a grudge against her. 

 

 

The last bell echoed throughout the school, warning the remaining students of the impending locking of school gates. Park Sooyoung's eyes snapped away from her laptop and wondered to her watch as she checked the time. Just before she could shut her laptop off and dash to the front gates, Sooyoung received a message from her inbox within the school website. 

 

 

 

"Let's meet at the old abandoned building at 6:45 am tomorrow and discuss our terms. Alone."

 

It must have been the trespasser. 

 

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

Sooyoung was never a 'morning person' to begin with, however, after reading the message from the intruder she could not help but feel rather uneasy. She stepped closer to the worn out door and pushed the unlocked door to open.

 

As she took careful steps to the living room she spotted a rather large male sitting on the sofa with his eyes shut closed. His nose was distinct and sharp contrasting his unkempt dark brown locks which closely resembled an overused mop head. If Sooyoung thought that his hair was in a bad condition, his uniform was even worse, his yellow blazer was nonexistent and his supposed crisp white shirt had stains and was clearly not ironed. His school tie hung loosely from his neck in a manner only a drunk person can manage.

 

Looking at the sleeping figure, Sooyoung can clearly see that the male looked like those stereotype school delinquents; sleeping in class with earphones blasting in his ears while breaking almost every school uniform rule.

 

From closer inspection, the male looked older than her, in fact the name tag attached to his shirt definitely supported that idea. 

 

"Cho Kyuhyun," Sooyoung quietly read his nametag, "Third Year."

 

She gasped as she finally realised who she was up against, it was the infamous 'evil maknae' of the legendary group Super Junior. Before she could quickly sneak out of the building and run away with her life intact, a small grunt of stopped her in her tracks. 

 

She turned around to face the once sleeping figure and saw his hand gesturing for her to come closer. After a few couple of steps closer, Kyuhyun opened his eyes and smirked at the younger girl. 

 

"Let's talk business."

 

 

Author Note: 

Hello, friends, after a month I have finally updated!! WOOP WOOP! 

So it has been revealed that Kyuhyun, in fact, is our first member. I think since he is very influential a lot of more members will quickly follow. I think he was a good choice as one of the first members because he is more focused on planning and scheming instead of being a member who specialises on being undercover. I think since he is one of the first members, he will be one of the few characters who would know about Joy's past and, therefore, would be an older brother figure. I think Joy and Kyuhyun will actually work well together as they share a similar mindset as one is called 'satansoo' and the other 'evil maknae'. So for the following chapter look forward to their crazy antics, especially since another member will randomly pop up next time! 

This chapter is very long for me like I never write this much in a chapter so I actually feel proud of this chapter. 

Also, I would like to apologise for those who were expecting romance in this chapter, as I have said before this chapter focuses on the group more as I am establishing the group from scratch. 

Anyways I think next chapter will finally involve some scheming from the two members. We will see the true colours of the secret club. 

I have no more ideas on the next couples so please suggest anyone (specify who is client and target)...psstttt you can so suggest your deepest and darkest crackships though I think I would never be able to write anything about girlxgirl or boyxboy. It's just against my beliefs and I just really can't imagine it. 

So please comment and subscribe to this useless trash of a fic.