You're lucky you're cute

You're lucky you're cute

Jimin sat on the university bus, his earphones plugged in as he made his way back to the dorms. A girl took the seat next to him. She gave him a brief smile as she pulled her backpack onto her front. She let out a yawn as she plugged in her own earphones.

 

Jimin glanced at the girl. She’s kinda cute. He thought as a small smile appeared on his face. As their journey continued Jimin noticed that the girl’s head kept on falling forward. Is she sleeping? He wondered.

 

He spared another glance at her, her eyes were closed. The bus hit a bump in the road and her head fell against his shoulder. He immediately froze up. Oh my god what do I do? He glanced back at her with a smile. “You’re lucky you’re cute.” He muttered as he adjusted her head so that she was more comfortable.

 

He knew that the bus ride back to the dorms would take another twenty minutes so he decided to let her sleep. When the bus finally pulled up outside of the dorm entrance, he gently shook her awake. She looked up at him with a sleepy expression. “Hey, we’re here.” He said as he pointed out the window. She rubbed her eyes, “I’m sorry.” She said as she picked up her things. He chuckled at her, “No need to apologise. It was kinda cute.”

 

A blush stained her cheeks and she stumbled out of her seat. He grabbed her arm to stop her from falling. “Steady there.” He scooped up her backpack for her and they got off the bus. He handed back her backpack. “Thanks.” She said, the blush fading from her cheeks. “Thanks for letting me borrow your shoulder.” She said with an embarrassed chuckle. “Anytime.” He answered with an easy smile.

 

“Hyung!” Jimin turned around at the sound of the familiar voice, Jungkook waving at him from the entrance to the dorms. “Ah, I better go, see you around?” he said, his tone hopeful. She smiled at him. “Yeah, definitely.”