finale

Do You Still Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Baekhyun wiped his slim fingers with a paper towel after he finished preparing some side dishes. He checked his phone to see if there were any messages from his giant but there wasn’t. Baekhyun didn’t want to be the clingy and protective boyfriend but he would be lying if he felt a bit sad a couple days before. Chanyeol would come home later than usual and Baekhyun didn’t complain, he was already happy that his giant made it back home safely. The affection Chanyeol used to give started to fade away after he got the role for the drama. There’s no use in receiving night cuddles or random kisses or hugs in the house. Baekhyun would only get a simple good night kiss everyday. 
    That evening, Baekhyun found himself sitting down on the couch alone with his blanket and a bowl of ramen. He quietly ate the noodles by himself while watching T.V. “I miss you Yeol.” He muttered out softly as he sighed, switching the channel only to see the first episode of the drama his boyfriend’s starring in. His face lightened up just by the sight of Chanyeol on T.V. He chocked a little as he watched Chanyeol smile at the camera, in his nice sweater and jeans. Baekhyun didn’t realize how much he missed his giant even though it’s only been half a day or so. 
    Chanyeol and Dara were walking besides each other like real couples in the drama. Baekhyun reminded himself that it was just a drama and that Chanyeol has always wanted to star in a drama. He was very happy for his boyfriend but the sight of his giant with some pretty girl bothered him. He knows well that Chanyeol used to big a hardcore Dara fan before they dated. Heck, Chanyeol even had her as a wallpaper and lockscreen once. With every romantic cute scene he witnessed on T.V he felt himself getting smaller and smaller. Dara was a pretty girl he had to admit, with her nice round eyes and long hair. Baekhyun couldn’t help but compare himself with Dara and it was obvious who looked better…
    “I think I like you..” Chanyeol murmured dazedly as he stared up at the night sky, before taking a hold of Dara’s hand. Baekhyun quietly scoffed as he placed his bowl of ramen down unfinished. He lost his appetite because this drama was making him so envious. This reminded him of when Chanyeol really did confess to him that one day under the starry sky of the Han River. His heart ached inside as he decided to switch the channel to some broadcast just to distract him. Gosh why am I acting like this?! This is Chanyeol’s job...I should be proud and happy! 
    Baekhyun picked up his phone beside him as he tapped on Chanyeol’s contact and decided to send him a quick message. 

    To: My Giant ♡
    I know you’re at work, but I just wanted to say Good Luck! I’ll wait for you to come home tonight! I love you Chanyeol! ♡
    Baekhyun smiled to himself as he waited for reply. He must be busy. He nodded to himself as he finished up his ramen before going over to the sink to wash the bowl. 

    -

    Chanyeol drank his cup of coffee slowly as he read over the scripts for the last scene of the day. It’s been a long day but it was fun acting in set. He always wanted to be in a drama and now he is. He felt a vibration on his lap as his phone buzzed. Tiredly, he unlocked his phone to see a text message from Baekhyun. He rubbed his eyes a bit as he sighed only to be interrupted by Dara. “Hey Chanyeol! It’s been a long day hm?” Dara smiled as she walked over to Chanyeol on the couch, plopping herself down beside him. 
    “Oh- yeah it has.” Chanyeol quickly shut his phone off, leaving it beside his thighs, “It has been a long day.” He smiled at Dara. It’s an absolute honor to star with Dara...especially when he’s been such a hardcore fan of hers. Being her “boyfriend” in the drama was his all time dream ever since he was in High School… The thought of high school made him think of Baekhyun. The smaller was his best friend back in high school and he would always be talking about the cute girl in school or a pretty noona on television to Baekhyun. Chanyeol felt his heart clench a little when he realized that he ignored Baekhyun’s text message he didn’t completely read. Baekhyun has always been beside Chanyeol even when he talks about girls...the sad thing is he didn’t know Baekhyun liked him then. Baekhyun is an important person to Chanyeol...they started dating because Chanyeol realized that he always cared and loved the smaller. 
    He felt Dara place her soft hands on his, and that made him zap out of his thoughts. He glanced at Dara with a confused face, “I’m sorry I was dozing off.” 
    “Haha, it’s alright. I was just asking if you have a girlfriend? It would be a wonder if you didn’t because you are too handsome to not have one.” Dara chuckled as she caressed Chanyeol’s fingers slightly making him feel a bit weirded out. Before he could find some sort of reply the staffs called Chanyeol and Dara to the set. Makeup and hair artists followed behind Chanyeol to make some last arrangements before the scene. 
    “Okay...ACTION.” The director shouted before the cameras started rolling. Chanyeol was nervous as he can be. This wasn’t just some ordinary scene, this was a kiss scene. He was supposed to pull Dara into a hug and kiss as the episode ends. He had to do what he had to do as an actor. 
Dara made her move to turn and Chanyeol took a firm grip of her wrist, turning her around into a tight hug. He looked down at Dara who had her eyes widened in shock. He was doing good so far. He tried his best to look fondly at her but all he could see was fragile Baekhyun in his arms and he felt a brim of tears fill his eyes as he realized how much he missed the smaller. There hasn’t been a day yet in the week where he gave Baekhyun the love and affection he usually gives in a daily basis because of the excitement and greed to the drama he’s in. The hold in Dara grew cold as he only wanted Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter