last breath

story to remeber; my favorite fanfictions
Updated Sep 25, 2015
Published Aug 10, 2015
Status Subscribers-only
Characters Park Chanyeol, Jung Minah, Luhan, EXO, EXO-K, EXO-M, OC
X1AzY4z.png
Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

"You don't live in the same world you once lived in, Minah," he told her. "This is reality, and you have to face it. This is a world of monsters, of danger, of a never ending fight for power. This is your life now, and you do your best to live it."

 

Struggling to bring her life together after her mother's sudden murder, eighteen year old Minah is thrown into a world of things she never imagine existed. Forced to join twelve boys, all gifted with their own powers, she is irrationally expected to somehow save the world. It seemed simple enough -- right? But it was reality, and life wasn’t some fairytale that always held a happy ending, nor was she some hero from a childhood tale.

 
Soon, she has to face choices that could most likely tear the world, her life, and her heart into pure oblivion-- and that's just the beginning.

Foreword

Something in her seemed to drop to the pit of her stomach as a cold feeling iced over her nerves. "Mom?" she called, already pulling the door open and running out — which probably wouldn't have been a good idea if she was thinking straight. "Mom, are you—"

 

She was too surprised to even scream. The carpeted floor around her mother was stained red, and the color freshly seeped outwards. Already, she could begin to smell the rustic stench it gave off. Her mother lay, face down, unmoving, on the ground. Her stomach heaved. The next thing she noticed was a movement at the window. Someone was climbing out.

 

Letting out a scream, the flute in her hand dropped to the floor. The figure at the window suddenly turned to face her. Gripped with terror, she couldn’t do anything but wait for the next gunshot, the confirmation that she too was going to join her mother in the afterlife. But to her utmost surprise, the man at the window seemed to panic at the sight of her. In less than a blink of an eye, he disappeared down.

 

______________

 

All she wanted was to graduate university, get married, have kids, and lead a normal life.

 

When her mother is murdered, eighteen year old Jung Minah is forced rethink her life goals and to embrace the truth of the world she really lived in: a world of monsters, a world of danger, a world where you had to watch your back at every waking second.

 

And it wasn’t easy living in this new world, especially not when she was expected to save the world with twelve boys -- Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongin, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Joonmyun, Luhan, Jongdae, Minseok, Zitao, Yixing and Kris. Not only were the thirteen of them capable of saving the world -- they could very much destroy it with their powers. But Minah begins to learn that it never was as simple as saving the world or destroying it -- and the fate that they had been in had nothing to do with the friendships that blossomed… and maybe even something more.

______________

 

Characters

Jung Minah (OC)

Park Chanyeol

Byun Baekhyun

Do Kyungsoo (D.O)

Kim Jongin (Kai)

Oh Sehun

Kim Joonmyun (Suho)

Lu Han (Luhan)

Kim Minseok (Xiumin)

Kim Jongdae (Chen)

Zhang Yixing (Lay)

Wu Yifan (Kris)

Huang Zitao (Tao)

 

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Romance

 

Pairings:  OC/EXO

OT12 -- the male lead will be determined later on.