MONOCHROME

story to remeber; my favorite fanfictions

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1007150/monochrome-angst-romance-scifi-exo-sehunAuthor(s)krismatics

Updated Jan 3, 2016
Published Aug 21, 2015
Status Completed
Characters Sehun and OC with cameos of Exo members
O
2s6HAs7.png

Description

In a world that's black and white, one only begins to see color when they meet their soul mate. 


 

 

 

Foreword

Sehun couldn't recall what it was like to see in black and white, he's seen the world in color for the longest time he could remember. In a world where everything is black and white, one will only be introduced to colors when they meet their soulmate. 

 

Ever since he was four years old, he's seen the blue hues of the skies, the shades of green outside and the beautiful purple lilies outside. Sehun began to see colors when he met his best friend, Haeun. 

 

Now at age 26, Sehun's still by her side even though she's oblivious to the fact that they belong together. Through thick and thin, Sehun's comforted her and loved her despite the few broken hearts she's been through. 

 

Yearning to stop living in monochrome, Haeun goes on with her life unaware of the fact that the person who can break the greyscale is right in front of her.


"If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back."

-Chuck Bass 


©krismatics 2015 

inspired by this tumblr post


 

Posters:

2s6HAs7.png  A249TVf.png THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM EVERYTHING ELSE