No Peeking!

No Peeking!

 

life was not easy on him , Nam woohyun had to work a part time jobs so He would be able to continue his colloge study , but it was not like He was miserable. He knew that life is not a place to be comfortable , its a battle field & He was armed with enough ammo to face it all .

Woohyun has a soul of a fighter , even tho you would see him as quiet & even crying when life get tough on him , but soon he will recover & recharg to stand again & fight back .

with a great soical life , good friends & doing great at his study all togather with multi part jobs, His secret was to put his heart on whaterver He is doing at the moment , so when He moves to next thing to do his print last forever & never been forgeten .

But that all goody boy has one Bad side , sure He was far from been perfect , He is an amazing totally just a human being.

could not keep his eyes to him self , always peeking on people phones , books , masseges , pictures , peeking at people walking by chatting , He was hoplessly a peeking person who knows it's wrong but too curious to not peek .

 

That night He had a part job in a mall , had to mop the 3 floors of the tall mall, after the mall closed which was around 12 am .

He started around 1 am getting the cleaning stuff and prepar his Balled songs list to company him along his mission . it was not the first time he do that, nor been alone in a close mall was a first to him but it always gave him the creeps . it was almost  4 am when He finished , He dragged the mopping bucket to the small cabin in the main restroom where the cleaning stuff are store there , enters the restroom his head was nodding with the song that was beating loud in his headphone , the restroom had a long hall lead to to small door that lead to a closet where to put the cleaning stuff and larg door lead to a wider room with multi sinks & huge mirrors hang with lots of doors of small bathrooms infront of each sink .

 

you know when you feel something is wrong and before your brain is even aware of what is going on your body decide to act on his own in protective way ...! 

 

Well ... that kind off what happen . . He barely saw what was infront the sinks when his body run to the store room fast &slam himself  agnist the wall to hide from what ever walking there!!  , it was an empty 4 am mall ! no one should be walking there ! the doors of the bathroom were all open , the walking all in black tall figure was wandering there as Woohyun hold his breath trying his best not to scream and to give his brain a chance to process what He saw .

He felt like having a heart attack but after few calming breath He thought Why there is some one in here !  Dispite all the Danger alarm that were screaming in his head Woohyun could not resist the urge to see .

 

He pulled his head out to look so slowly , holding his breath in , He actually forget to breath for couple minutes before he swept back himself , eyes painfuly wide open & took long breath holding his chest hard .

Cause in the two minutes he peek He saw a tall man wearing all in black his bangs were long that covered his eyes , walking intensively in circle biting his lips and his arms kept streching out .

But that was not the scary part . cause the all in black man steps were leaking a bloody stain behind it which dissolved fast in seconds . . . !

And the all in black man had no reflection !

Woohyun was not an expert in ghost but He knew for sure that this was a ghost !

& He Had To Look Again !

He felt thankful that his arms were hair free cause the goosebumps in the back of his neck was painful . after few seconds of inhealing deep but quiet breaths , Woohyun put his hand on the cold wall and slowly stick out his head for a second peek . the wandering ghost was still roaming in the same matter , like he was some broken repeated scene .

with wide open eyes Woohyun kept watching the ghost man in black , feeling even pity toward him ! What did happen to him to end up limping & roaming in a mall puplic bathroom ! ! ?

Fighting evey cell of curiosity in him Woohyun stoped him self from asking the ghosty man that ! His paracitical middle mind was scratching his soul to urged him to find out more about this weird situation , He needed to take a deep breath to calm his investigative mind which he did ! and the ghosty man looked up to him !

His body did what he does the best again pulling his head back fast hiding !

Woohyun was not a big fan of scary movies , but He did learn one or two from it .

ONE : Never went to the basement alone .

Two : Never Ever look behind you !

HE froze in his place while He hear a deep breathing sound coming from behind him , did not need to look to know it was the tall all in black bloody stain steps ghost figure .

But ... He did not know for sure . . needs to look just to make sure its him . . to take a close up glance at him !

 

Woohyun some how knew too well that peeking was the ugliest thing in him that going to be the death of him one day .

 

So , as he turned a round his sane mind screamed : You Should Not Peek !

**************************************************************************************************

poor bad Woo >.< that end tho >.<

hope you enjouyed it ^^ sorry for any mistakes T^T

till next time .. have #SweetGyuDreams