Part 1 - The Sleepover

I'm Yours

"Let's get married when we are grown up!" "No! I don't wanna married with you!" "Why?" "I just don't want to!" "I'll make you mine someday!"

Well that is you and Hoseok, your childhood friend. You called him as Hobi since both very close. Now you're all grown up. You grow up to be such a beautiful and smart lady. And Hobi grow up to be such a handsome and smart gentleman. You both like the celebrity of school. Many people wanna be your best friend. But there is something that they didn't know about you. If you weren't around them, you'll be so lazy and won't do anything. You can even stay in bed for a full day if no one disturbing you. And there's one person that know exactly what you're like. Yeah, it's Hobi. "(Y/N)-ah, you're free tomorrow right?" "Yeah, so?" "Let's go watch something! It's like been a hundred years since we last watching movies together!" "Ugh Hobi-ah, I'm too lazy to go out tomorrow..." "Who said you have to go out silly? We're gonna watch movies at your place... your room for exactly." "Ah really? You're the best Hobi-ah, then I'll borrow my dad's film projector okay?" "Kay, see you then (Y/N)-ah~" You go home and change your clothes. Since tomorrow is Saturday and Hobi will come to your house, you decided to start cleaning up your room. You don't want to Hobi seeing your personal stuff. After you cleaned up your room, you go downstairs to make some sandwich. "Oh Miss (Y/N) what do you want?" "I want to make sandwich eonni. Pelase help me to make it." "Of course miss. Let's get started shall we?" Yes your family is a rich family so you have maids and personal driver. You make it plenty so you can share it with the others. "Miss, I think it's too many just for yourself" "Ah, it's not just for me. It's for us. Let's call the others and we eat this together." "Miss, you're always thinking the others. Thank you very much." "Ah it's nothing compared your loyalty to my family. C'mon!" You really nice to your maids. That's because you always see your parents do the same as you did and you're really thankful to having them in your life. So you eat the sandwich together with your maids and even laughs together. You cleaned up the plates and of course they helping you out and then you go back to your room to finish your homework. When everything are done, you changed into nightdress and went to sleep. The next day, you were still sleeping when suddenly you hear a loud noise from behind your door. "YA!! SLEEPINGHEAD! WAKE UP!" "I'M STILL SLEEPING" "NO YOU'RE NOT PABO. WHY YOU REPLY ME IF YOU WERE STILL SLEEPING?" He's got the point. So you crawling to the door and opened it. "Ya (Y/N)- wait why you're sleeping on the floor?" "Ugh I'm too lazy to move Hobi-ah." "This kid..." he put his belongings inside your room and pick you up. "YA JUNG HOSEOK PUT ME DOWN!" "As you wish lady" He throw you to the bed. "You're welcome" he said. And then you saw him frozen when look at you. "What?" "I know you're my bestfriend and I have to say this. I LIKE seeing you like this. So don't change your nightdress okay?" Then you realize it. "JUNG HOSEOK GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW." "No, you get to your bathroom now and bring your clothes and change it." You do as what he said. This had been your routine to yelling and arguing with him at your house. Even your parents and your maids didn't even come to your room to check you up. "Done~~" you said. "Ah finish changing? Now shall we watch the movies now? You choose the film" "Okay" You choose Christmas In August and playing it on your laptop. Hobi already prepared a bowl of popcorn for you both. You sit next to Hobi and resting your head on Hobi's shoulder. It's your habit to do that every time you two watching together. After the film comes to an end, you take a tissue and wipe your eyes "WHY THIS FILM IS SO SAD? WAE?" "(Y/N)-ah.. you pick it yourself..." "Ugh, let's search other movies. This time I want comedy one." Then you choose He Was Cool. In the middle of the film, you both saw the actor was kissing. Suddenly Hobi ask you "(Y/N)-ah, do you have a boyfriend now?"