prologue.

peterpan.

Prologue

 

 

This is the day, this is the day. I failed once but it doesn’t mean i’ll give up my dreams! You can do this Son Wendy! Fighting Son Seungwan! 

 

“Wendy Son? WENDY SON!” 

 

well that’s my cue 

 

“I’m here.” 

 

With one nervous and shaky breath, i rose up from my seat and walked towards the door.

The door that will determine my fate and my future.

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

“WE ARE ONE! 안녕하세요, EXO 입니다.” 

 

We finally chanted the greeting that we practiced for years. And this time, it was not in front of our trainers, but in front of hundreds or even thousands of people. Those people who had waited for our debut, and we— i mean I, I felt proud and nervous.

 

What if they didn’t like me? Did i look okay? 

 

But every concerns suddenly vanished as the crowd cheered loudly at our introduction. I couldn’t stop beaming until it was finally my turn.

 

“Hello, I’m EXO-M lead vocal, Chen!”

 

I’m Chen now. Chen of the new idol group, EXO. SM artist, Chen.

 

I’m not Kim Jongdae anymore. Not anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n :

 

HELLO THERE! 

WELCOME WELCOME TO MY NEW FIC !

 

Firstly sorry for the late update, i was super busy. Also, sorry for the short chapter. Well since it’s only the prologue.. 

 

Anyway i’ll update the real first chapter as soon as possible. Thanks  for waiting~!

 

Thank you for viewing, subscribing, upvoting, and commenting. They mean a lot to me, they give me motivation to write!

 

I think that’s it for the introduction, i’ll see you guys soon.

 

Subscribe, upvote, and feel free to leave your comments below <3

 

XOXO,

byunbaekhyun29 

깹송 ~