Part 1/1

Treefort

“LAURAAAA”

 

The girl turned around, only to be pulled into a sudden hug by her boyfriend. “Ah Jiminie” she laughed. Jimin giggled. “You ready for our date then??” he asked, letting her go and pressing a kiss to her cheek.

 

“Yes, I’m so excited” Laura jumped up and down. “Allright let’s go” Jimin intertwined their hands, pulling her to the forest path that started next to their small house.

 

Laura grinned, recognizing the forest and started to remember the memories they made when they were little kids.

 

///

 

“JIMINIE CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!” a seven year old Laura yelled.

 

“I’M GONNA GET YOU LAURA” Jimin yelled, running after her.

 

They had been in the forest all day, playing various games and only going home for snacks and drinks.

 

“GOTCHA” Jimin yelled in triomf, tackling Laura to the ground. Both of them rolled over the ground laughing loudly.

 

///

 

A soft kiss to her lips brought her back to the present time.

 

“Do you remember??” she asked.

 

Jimin scoffed playfully. “Ofcourse I do, I made those memories with the most amazing girl in the world, how could I possibly forget that??” he smiled widely.

 

Laura blushed, playfully slapping his chest. “So cheesy” she mumbled.

 

Jimin giggled, pulling her along to a huge tree. “Look up” he pointed, Laura following his lead. There, up in the tree, she saw their treefort. They had build it with some of their friends during summer.

 

“I still can’t believe we managed to build that on our own. We were so young” she smiled. Jimin laughed. “Wanna go up there?”

 

Laura stared at him. “We shouldn’t. It looks run-down, it might be dangerous” she stepped back, tugging Jimin along. The male pouted. He really wished she would just come up there with him.

 

And with that in mind, he gave her his best aegyo. “Please, jagiyaa.” he pouted, latching onto his girlfriend and refusing to let go.

 

Laura sighed. She knew she couldn’t resist the smiling angel named Park Jimin. “Fiiiine, but only for a few minutes” she agreed reluctantly. “Yes!!” Jimin jumped up and down happily, lifting her up and kissing her nose, smiling cutely.

 

/////

 

“LAURAAA I GOT FOOD”

 

Twelve year old Jimin wasn’t prepared for the girl tackling him to the ground.

 

“GIVE ME THAT” Jimin laughed, handing her the snacks he got. “Relax, there’s more than enough for both of us” Laura glared at him. “Yeah but you took so loooong” she said stuffing with candy.

 

Jimin sat down, popping some chocolate in his mouth. “Umma would’t let me take the soda and crisps” he pouted slightly.

 

Laura rolled her eyes. “You know you don’t have to prove to me that you’re cute”

 

Jimin laughed again. “You’re cuter though”

 

/////

 

“What was that??” Laura asked worried, hearing a sudden noise. They had been in the fort for a while now and the floor kept on creaking loudly.

 

“It’s probably nothing” Jimin shrugged. Laura shivered. “I don’t like this, can we just get out of the fort please??” she asked, pouting slightly.

 

“Arasseo, come on then” Jimin held out his hand, waiting for her to take it.

 

Laura took a step forward and with a lot of noise the floor broke beneath her. Screaming, she fell down, vaguely recognizing Jimins screams of panic.

 

“LAURA!!!!!” in panic, Jimin climbed down the tree, jumping the last few meters. “Laura??!!” he ran towards the crying girl, who was clutching her arm.

 

“Jagiya?! Jagiya gwenchana??!!!!” Jimin wrapped his arms around her, on the verge of crying himself. “I-I think I broke my arm” she mumbled, biting her lip.

 

“Oh my god, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry” Jimin hugged her tight, before lifting her up and carrying her back to the house. “This is all my fault” he cried.

 

Laura looked up at him, wiping his tears away with her good arm. “It’s not your fault Jiminie, you didn’t know the fort was that bad” she pressed a kiss to his cheek.

 

“I shouldn’t have asked you to go up there with me, I knew you don’t like heights, but I didnt’t think the fort would be… I thought it would hold us. Oh my god, I’m so so sorry. I ruined everything” Jimin rambled, gently putting her down on the couch and kneeling in front of her.

 

“Jimin”

 

“I am terrible. I ruined everything and now you’re hurt and I can’t do anything about it. I’m supposed to take care of you and I failed and I’m sorry…”

 

“Jimin” Laura tried again.

 

“I knew how much you liked that fort and the time we spend in there and I thought it would be nice to take you there again and add new memories, because I wanted to tell you that I loved you and I-”

 

“PARK JIMIN”

 

He looked up, his eyes shining with tears and fear, stopping his rambling. Laura smiled, cupping his face, leaning closer to him.


“Jiminie, I’m fine. It doesn’t hurt that bad and I love you too pabo” and with that, she pressed their lips together in a sweet, loving kiss.