Final

I Will Never Hurt You

tumblr_nf8inpxZdO1qk1emjo1_500.gif


Bobby was frustrated. He was frustrated with himself. He had upset the people around him. Especially the person by the name of Kim Jimin. He had promised her that he won’t do that thing again. However, he had broken that promise. He went to do it but that was because he was forced to do so.

“I want you to go to Ulsan and meet the guy by the name of Mino. Pass this thing to him. Ah, this place that you are going is a club. You have to interact with the girls over there as well. Could you do it? I mean, are you in it? I need you to go there this Friday.”

Bobby was lost of words. He had promised Jimin he won’t do it. Also, this Friday was their anniversary. He couldn’t miss it. It was an important for both him and Jimin.

“If you don’t do it, your Mother will be in a dangerous place,” the person threatened him.

Bobby had to choose between his Mum and Jimin. He loved both of them so much. Both of them are the important people in his life.

“I…. I’ll do it.”

Bobby was on his way to Ulsan. He had left a note in front of Jimin’s doorstep before he left. He didn’t have the courage to face her. Especially on the thing that he was going to do tomorrow. He knew Jimin wouldn’t forgive him but he hoped that she will understand him.

Bobby didn’t wanna do this. Even in another life, he will do something that was legal and won’t put his Mother and Jimin in a dangerous place.

He entered a club. Too loud for his liking. He used to love going to the clubs but he stopped when he met Jimin. He looked around to meet guy by the name of Mino.

“Ah, you must be Bobby! Sit, sit,” Mino said and pat the empty beside him.

The girls around Mino moved away and let Bobby sat beside him.

“Did you bring the stuff?” Mino asked, while sipping her wine.

“Yes.”

Bobby handed the stuff to Mino. His job was done and he wanted to leave but Mino stopped him.

“Where are you going?”

“Home.”

“Here, meet Mina. I think she’s interested in you.”

Mino pushed the girl to Bobby, making her stumble. Bobby instinctively grabbed her by the shoulders to steady her.

“Hi, I’m Mina.”

“Bobby. Hey, if you don’t have anything, then I will just make my leave.”

Bobby was about to walk off when Mina stopped her. He didn’t know how much time he had been stopped.

“Would you like to grab a drink with me?”

“I don’t drink, sorry.”

“Then, would you accompany me?”

Bobby hesitated but being the gentleman he was, he couldn’t decline her. Mina brought him to an empty spot which was less noisy.

“You were forced to do this?”

Bobby didn’t answer and just kept on looking at his phone. The only thing he had to do was to accompany her, not talk to her.

“You’re cute.”

Mina kept on sipping her cocktail. It wasn’t an alcoholic drink. Mina sat closer towards Bobby. She purposely spilled her drink on Bobby.

“Oh my! I’m sorry, Bobby-sshi!”

She took the tissue that was on the table and wiped the part where the drink had spilled. Both of them didn’t know that there was a person who had been observing the two of them. The person also took a picture of them and immediately sent it to Jimin.

“It’s okay. Look, you’ve done drinking, right? I’ve to go.”

Bobby walked off without waiting for her respond. He walked out and cold air hit him. He felt something wasn’t right. He dialed Jimin’s number. She didn’t pick up. She usually would pick up his call at the third ring but she wasn’t. Bobby quickly took the last bus back to Seoul. Something had happened. He was sure of it.

He ran to her house. Ran as fast as his leg could bring them. He knocked on her door frantically. He doesn’t care if the neighbors heard him. He needs to make that his girlfriend was fine. Jimin didn’t open the door. He took the spare key under the door mat and unlocked the door. He searched everywhere in the house for her but she wasn’t there. Then, he heard someone cried. It was Jimin’s room. He knocked on the door but she wasn’t going to open the door. Bobby opened the door quietly. He peeked in before making his way into her room. She was at the corner of the room, crying. Bobby walked closer.

“Don’t come anywhere near me,” she said between her sobs.

Bobby knew very well why she said that but Bobby being Bobby. He continued walking. He saw that Jimin was holding her phone. He took it and saw a photo of him in the club. He was with Mina.

.

Bobby wasn’t aware of his surroundings. He didn’t know someone had taken the photo.

“Jimin, this wasn’t what you think it is…”

“Jerk.”

“I know.”

“I hate you.”

Those three words that Bobby didn’t wanna hear in his whole life. It was said by the person he loved the most. On their anniversary.

Bobby’s heart sank. He dropped on the floor and looked down, feeling guilty.

“You promised me you wouldn’t do it again. But you did it again. And you were with another girl on our anniversary…. Is this your anniversary gift for me?” Jimin hissed.

She was upset. Really upset.

Bobby kept quiet. He knew he was guilty.

“I’m sorry… Please don’t hate me… I didn’t have any choice. I was forced to do it… if I didn’t do it, my Mum will be in trouble,” Bobby said quietly.

Jimin stopped crying. She felt guilty for thinking badly about Bobby. She thought that Bobby would continue to do the job again but he was forced to. However, Jimin was still upset. Because he didn’t tell her himself. He didn’t meet her before he went off. Bobby took this chance to be closer to Jimin. He enveloped her into a hug. Jimin punched his chest, letting out her anger on him. He deserved it anyway.

“I love you.”

Jimin didn’t answer.

“Happy anniversary, Kim Jimin,” Bobby whispered in her ears, making her blushed.

Bobby looked her into the eyes before leaning in to give her a kiss. The kiss was slow. The way Jimin love. She melted under his kiss.

“Shall we spend the last minutes of our anniversary together?” Bobby said seductively and winked.

“I’m still mad at you.” Jimin folded her arms and looked away.

“I know, but we don’t have much time before the day ends,” Bobby whispered and carried her onto the bed.

“I will never hurt you. Never.”

Jimin nodded, “I will keep that in mind.”

"With just one wink, I live in your heart, right?" Bobby winked.

"Always."

Bobby leaned in and both shared passionate kiss.