Final

Sick

tumblr_nm8kdm8l4N1ttmzvoo1_1280.jpg

Author POV

 

Feeling weak and sleepy Adda continued to lie in bed. Yesterday she was walking home from college and all of a sudden rain started coming down. From that moment she all ready knew she was going to be sick. Normally Adda wouldn’t care about getting sick, because she would just have a runny nose. This time it was worse, a fever, sneezing, and coughing. On top of all of that she even planned on going out with her boyfriend, Jonghwa.

 

Suddenly, a knock on her door interrupted her thoughts. With all the strength she had, she got up from bed and went to open the door. When she opened the door the smile on Jonghwa’s face faded. “I know I look bad. I got sick from the rain.” Adda stated. Jonghwa walked in without saying anything and went into the kitchen. “What are you doing?” Adda questioned. “I’m making you something to eat and why didn’t you tell me you were sick?” Jonghwa said. Whenever Adda was sick or hurt he would always worry too much. It’s not that she was complaining, but she didn’t want to worry him. “I just didn’t want you to worry.” Adda explained. Jonghwa stopped moving around and walked over to her. “I only worry because, I love you and want to take care of you. You should get back in bed and rest while I’m cooking.” Jonghwa said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. With a grin on her face, Adda walked back to her room and got in bed.

 

After a few minutes Jonghwa came into Adda’s room. He put the food on her dresser and looked at her in awe. Even with a red nose and open mouth while sleeping he still thought she was adorable. Since Adda was a light sleeper he decided to give her a kiss on the cheek. She stirred in her sleep and looked up at him. “Hey sleepy head did you sleep well?” Jonghwa asked. Adda laughed and nodded her head. After Jonghwa feed her since, he wanted to, Adda wanted to cuddle. He kept covering her face with kisses. “You know if you get sick don’t blame me.” She said. “I wouldn’t mind it because, you would take care of me right?” “Hm…” Jonghwa flicked her forehead softly. Adda giggled “You know I would take care of you because I love you.” He hugged her tighter and kissed her cheek. “I love you too.” Cuddling together they both fell asleep in comfort.