Fin

You Against HunHan Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Welcome back Oh Sam Sung (that's your name). 

Welcome HunHan back in your life. 

I'm sure you haven't forgotten your brother and his ultimate crush. You didn't, right?

Two months ago, you thought that they had - but then actually Sehun was only helping Luhan pull out a fragile tooth. You found out about it the next day. 

And now...

It's been two months since you and your brother's ultimate crush Luhan (Sehun would probably die for him, that's how much he loves Luhan) became friends without benefits. Well, what do you expect from the pretty man with thick eyeliner who seems like the only one in Oh Sehun's eyes?

That Luhan is really something...and after all those days nosebleeding from his ratatatatatat speedy mouth speaking, his annoying voice and difficult words of choice, you are still against HunHan.

So now... Here you go again. 

Let's hear your sequel, shall we?

 

In a land far far far far far away from your workplace which is only in your room, your pretty messy room, you are staring at the very catchy landscape picture frame of a sea and a pirate ship. You are speaking to yourself because you are kind of lonely and extremely annoyed at the fact that Sehun and Luhan are sleeping in one room.

I repeat, SLEEPING IN ONE ROOM! AGAIN. Jeez, they are even much closer than before!

A few minutes after mumbling to yourself, you locked your bedroom door and laid down on your bed so early in the evening.

This is what happens when little sister gets jealous of big brother and big brother's guy crush: You force yourself to sleep.

And when you try doing that, you usually can't sleep.

So you ended up staring back at the picture frame again. Your only intention was to get bored and sleepy by staring at it. But the world had other intentions... not just for you, but for HunHan.

It was when water suddenly started gushing out of the picture frame! You almost had a heart attack when it began flooding in your room. Oh and the freaking door was locked, so apparently only your room was flooded with water ---- from the SEA???!!!!

And by the time you were swallowed whole into the heart of the sea, you drowned and thought you wouldn't survive without a prince's kiss. Like how Sleeping Beauty Aurora and Snow White survived.

 

Tick tock. Tick tock.

 

But you see, your life doesn't end there.

Because you woke up, still alive but you were barely breathing the moment you saw your own brother's face and Luhan's face leaning down to ---- KISS TO KISS YOU?!

Wait no. That doesn't sound so right. 

It's more like... CPR you?! Well, at least they woke up to save you instead of just sleeping together and leaving you to die. 

However, in order to save yourself from the incoming huge embarrassment, you kicked the crotches of those two stupid boys with all your power.

"I don't need CPR!" You declared in panic, water still dripping down your skin from your soaked wet hair.

"I do not understand," Sehun said, giving you a baffled look as you glared at him with a why-were-you-even-born look on your face. "What is CPR?" Sehun finally asked but before you could answer, Luhan spoke up with an unbelievable confidence that was higher than a giraffe's neck.

"Don't be stupid, captain! It means you're cute, I'm pretty and she's just rawwr!" Luhan finished his sentence with an attempt to scratch you like a cat - but you kicked his gut before he could even touch you. 

"You brat! What did I ever do to you?" Luhan spat. "You are lucky we saved you when you were drowning. You are lucky we even let you sleep in my ship!"

"It's my ship," Sehun corrected the smaller boy.

"No, it's my ship." Luhan insisted.

"It's mine. I'm the captain, remember?" Sehun said angrily. "And you," he turned his gaze back to you but you were now too busy admiring your surrounding. You honestly couldn't believe where you were. You were in a freaking giant ship in the middle of the sea. You spun around to face the two uninnocent boys behind you, your mouth agape as you facepalmed yourself in realization that you were no longer in your room.

"Am I dreaming because I am dead?" When the question slipped past your lips, the two boys before you suddenly burst into laughter. "Why are you guys laughing? Where is my kingdom? Where is my room? Why are we in the middle of the ocean? Why are you the only two in a ship?!"

"Because we like being alone doing y things together," Luhan answered your question pretty fast and you seemed to understand his words pretty well despite it being said rapidly.

"I'm sorry but he's a good liar," Sehun said coolly as he walked towards the ship's wheel handle and started turning it. "So Princess, do you plan to travel with us or do you plan to swim the deepest abyss in order to reach your kingdom?"

"I think..." You tried to walk calmly but then you almost fell - luckily you managed to grab a hold on to a wooden pole. Only then you realized that you were wearing a gown. "Ouh, I think I really do look like a princess, captain."

One moment, you were dancing with the waves of the ocean and then the next time you blinked your eye, Luhan was already texting on his phone. "Oh my gosh, you have a signal here?" You asked, amazed as you reached for the boy's phone. Luhan, however, raised his arm so you wouldn't be able to get a hold of his phone. "I'm sorry, but this is mine."

"But I don't have a phone!" You whined.

"What is your name, princess?" Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow at you. 

"Oh Sam Sung!" You replied hurriedly.

"Well, my phone is myphone which means only I am allowed to use this. You are a Sam Sung, so use your own phone, princess-"

"Luhan! Can you let me use the GPS please?" Sehun in while driving. 

"Aye aye captain!" Luhan exclaimed excitedly as he sprinted to the captain's side. "Here captain!" He handed his phone to Captain Sehun, leaving you in complete astonishment. Oh, so Sehun can use his phone but you can't? Unbelievable.

"Luhan, where do I find the GPS again?" Sehun asked as you stood behind them like a murderer ready to kill them with your blazing eyes.

"Oh, it's here," Luhan was saying as he opened the GPS for his captain, they talked to each other almost like you didn't exist.

"Luhan, this is Google Play Store. I'm talking about the GPS. You know the thing that will lead us to the King's crown?" Sehun said impatiently. "Come on, hurry up and find it."

"Oh so you mean the map, captain." Luhan mumbled as his face reddened. "Jeez, why didn't you say that earlier? You know I don't like stupid acronyms," he added before taking his phone back to look for the map.

And you, knowing that the two idiots didn't know how to use the map, decided to trick them.

'AHA! How about I play as the GPS for them? This way, I can get us all home and then I can separate them by not letting Luhan successfully use the GPS for Sehun!'

You then lowered your head as you cleared your throat as quietly as you could.

With a voice as deep and croaky as a frog's, almost like it wasn't your own voice but a desperate monster's, you muttered convincingly, "IN THE NEXT SECOND, RETREAT. RETREAT! RETREAT! I REPEAT RETREAT..."

"Oh look, I think that's my GPS! It's working it's working!" Luhan said cheerfully while searching for the voice in his phone which he didn't know yet that it was just you fooling behind them.

But since Sehun was the captain, and not only the coolest captain but your intelligent brother, he knew that it was you. 

"Luhan, don't be fooled by the Samsung phone behind you..." He said with a small chuckle. If your eyes could only throw daggers at him, you could have done it a long time ago - or just when he's being irritating like that.

Luhan stupidly jerked his head behind where you stood like a freaky replica of Sadako.

"Oh," Luhan said as he accusingly squinted his eyes at you. "Captain, I don't feel safe around this woman."

"You'll get used to it soon," Sehun said as he focused towards the sea, his eyes brightened with hope as he caught a glimpse of an island.

"Well I'm not gonna get used to his eyeliner anytime or sooner!" You quarelled with Luhan for an indefinite time.

"Do you really think I like your eyebags?!" Luhan shouted back, throwing his arm in the air but nonetheless he accidentally ended up tossing his phone into the sea. 

You stuck out your tongue at him before continuing, "Why don't you swim your phone so it would wash away your eyeliner?!"

"And then what? You want me to look like a zombie like you?! Oh come on-"

"GIVE ME A BREAK GIRLS!" Sehun yelled frustratedly. "We're almost there, so can't you guys just shut up until we finish our mission?"

"Captain...". Luhan pathetically said with a small voice as he looked at Sehun with his puppy doe eyes.

"What now, Luhan?!" Sehun raised his voice higher albeit he sighed in regret right after. "Sorry," he lowered his voice. "I just got a little carried away. What is it, Luhan?"

"Look at me, captain." Luhan begged him.

"What? Why? Huh?" Sehun asked as he tilted his head to the side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter