O1 : PILOT

[ON-GOING] I (Do Not) Take You to Be My Husband!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hanna where are you going after school?” asked Jaemi, her best friend, Hanna shrugged “Nowhere.”

 

“Good then, let’s go to the karaoke. I really need to play!” Jaemi pouted whilst drumming the table with her palm, Hanna cocked her head “but we have to go back before dinner. I promised my parents I’d eat dinner at home, okay?” Jaemi popped out her thumb as an ‘OK’ sign.

 

Suddenly a pair of hands circled around Hanna which caused the girl to shriek, Jaemi clicked her tongue “Ah, Kris. You’re here.” she said tediously.

 

“Yeah, I’m here for my girlfriend.” Kris stole a peck in Hanna’s cheek,  “how are you doing Baby? It’s been three days, I miss you.” Hanna just giggled and turned her face to her boyfriend and she kissed her  boyfriend on the lips, “I’ve missed you too.” and she ruffled the guy’s head.

 

“You guys are going to make me vomit.” Jaemi pretended to gag, “don’t you guys have shame? We’re in the class and you’re each other’s faces.” she continued.

 

“Jaemi, chill down a bit will you? It doesn’t matter anyway, because nobody cares.” Kris grinned and stole another peck from Hanna.

 

Jaemi could not argue more. Kris was right after all, nobody really cares if someone is someone’s face because in their school the students are either busy studying or busy dating themselves, kissing scenes are all over the school and the teachers were too busy to take care of petty things like controlling teenagers’ hormones.

 

The last bell rang, meaning that it was time to go home.

 

“Babe, do you have anything to do after this? Let’s go out.” Kris asked,

“I was just about to go karaoke with Jaemi.”

“Great! I’m gonna call my friends too, then we can go karaoke together!”

“Good idea.” Hanna replied,

“Worst idea. Your friends are bunch of jerks!” Jaemi retorted.

 

Kris grinned, “Jaemi Honey, if you keep being naggy like this no man will ever lay their hands on you. Are you planning to be single for the rest of your life?”

 

Jaemi huffed a breath in anger, “you know what? If you guys want to hang out, just go without me. I am not going.” she snatched her bag and stalked out of the class, leaving the couple behind.

 

Kris was still in his smug face, which earned a push from Hanna “Kris, don’t do that to my friend.” then she ran after her best friend.



 

“Jaemi, wait up! Lee Jaemi!” Hanna shouted throughout the corridor,

Jaemi turned around from her face it was visible that she was in a bad mood.

 

“Jaemi I’m sorry about Kris.” Hanna said once he reached Jaemi’s place,

Jaemi huffed an emotional breath “It’s okay Hanna, really.” Jaemi said which made Hanna smile in relieve.

 

“It’s not your fault that Kris is such a jerk, a big fat jerk. I always wonder why on earth you like that kind of guy.” Jaemi ranted frontally because she knew no matter what kind of thing she says about Kris, Hanna wouldn’t budge and will keep liking the jerk.

 

“Ah just forget it. Just have fun with him, okay? We can just hang out tomorrow.” Jaemi patted Hanna on her shoulder,

 

“You’re the best Jaemi, I love you!” Hanna hugged Jaemi before she took off to her class again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter