Final

Girls like Girls

 

An- I changed up some of the scenes from the video other than that it's has the same scenario. Enjoy the story.


 

 

Jessica POV

 

I was on my way to Tiffany’s house to hang out with her. Tiffany and I are best friends since the 5th grade. Lately, I started to grow feelings for her. I arrived to her house, she opened the door and gave me her eye smile. I immediately smiled back but it turned to straight line as I saw Nichkhun her boyfriend. I went inside the living with them, we were sitting on the couch smoking cigarettes. “Do you want some Jessi?” I blushed when she passed it to me. I smoked it and thought that we had an indirect kiss. I smiled again and continued too. “Hey girls I invited some friends over to have a party.” “Alright Khun.” We went up to her bedroom and she started to change in front of me. I turned away quickly because she is making me want to kiss her. “Hey Jessi why are you turning away?” “I was just giving you some privacy.” She gave me her eye smile that makes me melt. We went back downstairs after we changed.


All of our friends came over. I was sitting in front of the couple. Khun was drinking a beer and had one of his arm around her . I started to angry, I guess Tiffany felt that I was getting angry and moved his arm away. He got up and mumbled some words I couldn't make up. She smiled at me but with a small smile. I got up and left. I was sitting at the pool, and Tiffany came and sat next to me. She put her head on my shoulder. That moment we locked eyes, I leaned in to kiss and she did the same but Nichkhun pulled my hair and slam me to the ground where my head got cutted. My vision started to become blurry and I could hear Nichkhun screaming at Tiffany. “ARE YOU KIDDING ME! KISSING THAT DYKE. AFTER ALL THE THINGS I D-” He didn't finish that sentence because tackled him and punched him. “Jessi stop please.” Tiffany begged me and pulled me off of him. She put her hand around my bruised cheek and her thumb on my lips. We kissed each other until we couldn't breathe. We hugged each other and never let go.


 

*The past*

 

“How is my dancing Jessi?” “Great Tiff.” Join me.” Before I answered she pulled off her bed and we danced together. We both laughed and dance the night away.

 

“The view from the hill is beautiful don't you think Tiff?” “Yeah it is. Hey Jessi don't you love my dance.” She took the blanket she was sitting on and used it to dance with her. I laughed at her and she smiled at me.

 

She didn't know how much I love her until now. She accepted my feelings and we became girlfriends. I smiled as I was driving home. We are going on our first date tomorrow. Excited. I the radio and heard the song “Girls like girls” by Hayley Kiyoko. When the chorus came on I sang along with it.

 

Saw your face, heard your name
Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do
Nothing new

Isn't this why we came?
Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do
Nothing new
Girls like girls like boys do
Nothing new

 

That's so true.