Just Leave

The New Kid

This was written because I have a new bias XD His name is Moonbin and he's debuting in Feburary 2016. I hope you all can support them! Hope you guys enjoy this story! Don't froget to check out Astro! They even have a drama~ They debut soon, so give them some love! Anyway to the story!

It was just a normal Friday of me getting ready for school and walking to school with my friend, Park Yeong Gi. We get to school and get to class. The teacher comes into the room, and a tallboy follows her from behind. “Hello class. I would like to introduce you to our new student, Kim Moonbin”, the teacher says as he walks to the front of the class. He bows. “Hello everyone, my name is Kim Moonbin”. Weird… I didn’t think we would have a new student...

    The teacher points to the empty desk next to me. “You can sit next to Park Areum Byeol”, we make eye contact as he walks to sit down next to me. He puts his backpack on his lap to take out his things. When he finished I introduced myself. “Hello, my name is Park Areum Byeol, but you can just call me Byeol”. He smiles as he introduced himself. “Hello, my name is Kim Moonbin, but you can just call me Moonbin”, we both laugh quietly as he itches the back of his head to expose some of his shyness.

    I look at Moonbin and his hair is brown, his eyes are small when he smiles, his shoulders are broad, and his smile is big. I look back at the teacher and the class has finally begun. During class I look over at Moonbin and he is doing his work. Just taking notes like a good student. I smile to the fact he actually does his work.

    It’s time for lunch and a girl comes up to our desks. “Oppa!”, I look up at her with a surprised face then look at Moonbin. He has a confused face. “O-Oppa..? Why are you calling me that..?”. She puts her head down a little and turns from side to side showing some aegyo, “Well… You are really handsome looking and I really want to get to know you…”. I turn back to look at Moonbin who has a shy look on his face. “I think I’ll just eat by myself… sorry”. The girl stomps on the ground. “Aww Oppa! Why?”. “I’m new and I really want to get to know the place first, and please don’t call me Oppa… I don’t know you…” He replies while getting his lunch out of his backpack. “Fine, by the way my name is Lee Jeong Eun. Don’t forget it!”, she twirls around and links arms with two girls and walks away.

    I look back at Moonbin. “Hey, Moonbin if you don’t mind I can eat with you”. A big smile appears on Moonbin’s face, “Sure”. We both laugh. I take out my lunch and both enjoy our lunches while getting to know one another. Soon I agreed to being called “Byeol-ah” and Moonbin made me call him “Oppa”, I agreed from all his begging. I hear the song “Run” from BTS out of nowhere. I turn my head and see it’s coming from Moonbin’s phone. He picks up the phone, and I guess it’s his older brother or something because of him saying “Hyung” many times. He hangs up and I giggle a little.

    “Byeol-ah, why are you laughing?”, he says while letting out a small laugh. “Oppa! You are a fan of BTS?”, I say because I am a big BTS fan as well. “Oh! Aha! I am!”, he lets out a big laugh. “Why? Is it weird to be a fanboy? he says with a weird face. “No, of course not”, we both burst out laughing that it could be heard from the hallway.

    Lunch is over and class has resumed. Class went by slowly. I almost fell asleep, but every time I almost knock out Moonbin pokes my arm. He whispers to me, “Byeol-ah you should stay awake or your gonna get in trouble”, he says to me in a teasing tone. I give a smile and continue to do my work. School’s over and I wanted to go see Yeongi. It was her birthday, and I had her present in my backpack. I tell Moonbin that I’m gonna go, and he gives me a big smiles and tells me bye with an energetic wave. I smile and give him an energetic wave back.

    I grab my backpack and I walk outside the classroom, through the hallways with a big smile on my face, from it being Yeongi’s birthday and getting to know Moonbin. I finally reach the outside to greet the beautiful sunshine. I walk down the stairs to touch the cement ground. I suddenly get pulled by my arm, get pulled into an alley, and pushed against the wall. My breath suddenly got knocked out of me. “Why are you so lovey-dovey with MY Oppa?!”. I look and see that it’s Jeong Eun. Two people come down the alleyway and I see that they were two girls. One has brown hair while the other has black. They were the two girls that were with Jeong Eun earlier. I start to breathe harder and faster. One of them pulls my hair as the other pulls by backpack off.

    Jeong Eun starts kicking me. She kicks my stomach, my legs, and my arms. I fall to the ground on my arms and knees. I want to scream, but I don’t. I try to get up, but someone kicks my back and I fall back down to the floor. Jeong Eun pulls me off the floor from my collar and punches me. I fall back and her two friends catch me and hold both of arms. Jeong Eun walks to me with a smirk and starts punching me with all her strength. I start to get dizzy, but she continues to punch me over and over again.

    I try kick her, but the two girls’ legs have caught mine before being able to kick her away. I try to pull arms away from their grasps, but it isn’t working. Why me? Why does this have to happen to me? I continuously say in my head. She then punches my stomach, making me want to throw up my food from lunch. She starts to laugh mechanically. She looks at the ground and grabs my backpack with Yeongi’s present inside. I try to scream, but I can’t since they covered my mouth with their hands. She takes out the present and drops it on the floor. I hear a breaking sound. It was a lost picture I found of us when we were little with my father and her mother.

    My father got into a car accident and Yeongi was there to cheer me up when I was down since she didn’t have a father and I didn’t have a mother… She went with me to see my father in the hospital. She started to become my sister, and my father also accepted calling her his daughter. We continued to get closer over the years and be officially became sisters when our parents married one another. It was the best day ever. That picture became lost, but it was still a treasure to the both of us.

    Jeong Eun picked up the picture and ripped it up. I screamed on the top of my lungs and I started to cry. It was the first picture of us together as one family... She started laughing even louder. “So you finally started to cry. I knew you would… Now I need you to stop laughing and hanging out with Moonbin cause he’s my Oppa and I don’t need you in the way”. My dizziness finally gets the best of me and I fall to the ground on my knees.

    They let go of my arms, and I fall into a laying position. All three of them leave, and I’m left here on the dirty floor. I don’t know what to do. I can’t get up… Please someone help me… Please… I start to cry even more… I’m such a stupid person… I can’t even get up… I was beat up and I can’t even get myself up… I shouldn’t even be alive… Why am I here… I don’t want to be here. I should have stood up for myself… I’m such a stupid person… I hope no one comes here, so I can just die…

    Just as I think that someone comes running down the alleyway… It’s Moonbin… He’s panicking and he doesn’t know what to do… Haha, but I wouldn’t either… He starts to pick me up, but I roll out of his arms with the rest of my strength and I give him a weak smile and say the words… “Just leave…”.