Loves and cares

Summer night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was tired, and he couldn’t sleep, he just couldn’t. He was tossing around at the bed due to the uncomfortable heat in the room. He was sweating and panting at the same time. He was surprised that this quiet night was hot as hell, even when the AC was on. He groaned lightly, not wanting to wake the sleeping Jungkook up. He sat up and scratched the back of his head. Due to the heat extracting his energy, he suddenly felt hungry. His taste bud wanted to enjoy some cold, sweet luxurious dessert. He wanted to wash away the heat.

Ice cream. He thought heavenly. He literary drooled at the thought of that refreshing, mouthwatering dessert would be his summer night cure.

Carefully, he climbed down, having to tiptoe extremely quiet to the kitchen. If Seokjin knew he was sneaking at the kitchen, he was doomed. That mother of the group was particular with the kitchen and usually restricted him and Namjoon from going in there. Taehyung sighed happily as it was dark and nobody was awake. He opened the fridge lightly, and the lights of the fridge blinded him with nothing.

Nothing, no ice cream, in the middle of this summer night. He was only blessed with the cold air touching his skin gracefully.

What? This is absurd. Taehyung heaved and closed the fridge, dragging himself to the living room and slumped his body on the couch in defeat. The heat and sweats didn’t help him at all. He wanted ice cream, or maybe a carbonated drink would help, cokes for instant, not the fridge’s cold air.

He tried to drift himself to sleep, but to no avail. His desire to have the ice cream and cola haven’t disappear. In the end, he failed to keep his eyes opened, and felt in an empty-stomached slumber.

 

"The tone is perfect, just need some adjust on the rhyme. Overall, it's great. Keep up the good work, Yoongi."

 

Yoongi took a last bite on the popsicle, sighing in cool relief. It was freezing his brain, but it completely filled him up. Summer night was a killer, and he decided to go back to the dorm to rest after finishing some works at the studio. He swung a plastic bags of various ice creams, fruits and cokes, smiling at the thought of s yelling in excitement and thanked him for his co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter