The meeting part 1

A Side You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From last chapter

Now it's time to meet my members...first who do we have here...Cho Kyuhyun...

You POV

I was looking at Information of my members. I decided to meet them personally.

Name: Cho Kyuhyun

Code name: Gamer

Age: 24 years old

Specialist: Hacker

Experience: 8 years

Mentor: Mdm Tay

Company: SM Entertainment

 

Member of Super Junior

Likes: Gaming, red wine

Character: poison tongue, straightforward

Where he often go: Pub name Paradise(alone) or club name Phoenix(with friends)

You: (after reading his profile) Hmm...okay I should go meet him tonight but first I have to call someone.

???: Hey boss what's up!?

You: Ken I need you check whether Kyuhyun is coming to your pub tonight and help me tell Ray to check his club too.

Ken: You mean Super Junior Kyuhyun!?

You: Yes, if he came your pub or Ray's Club tonight, inform me immediately.(strict)

Ken: Yes Boss.

(Ken is the owner of Paradise while Ray is the owner of Phoenix. Both of them were once gang leaders who got caught by me once when they sell drugs to students. They even try to fight me but failed and I almost have to send them to the hospital. Since both of them are very influence people in the underworld so I made them a offer. They got two choices; one go to jail and disband their gang or two have proper jobs but get to keep their gang and no more illegal stuff. Both of them chose option two so I helped them start their career. I counted as partner of both of them since I own half of their pub and club. Since both of them call me boss, their underlings also call me that. Of course I kept this a secret from everyone, including my parents.)

After ending the call, I call Water...

You: (on phone) Water can you come to the office now.

(All the higher ranks agents have their own office including me since I pass all the exams. My parents were quite surprise to find that I not only passed but aced the exams within one year. My parents were happy and worried at the same time, they're scared that the others will get jealous so even though I should have the highest rank badge, I got a middle rank badge. I don't mind at all since they agree to put my scores on the board but without my name and since then everyone is trying to find out who is the person who aced every exams even up till now they still couldn't find out so they just call that person a legend which is me.)

Water: Okay I will be right there.

After 5 minutes, Water came in...

Water: Icy anything you need from me?

You: Water since I'm taking over this case, can you pass me all the information you and your team gather and put them on my table. I want them by today after that you and your team go and rest.

Water: Okay...

You: Btw how's the mentors doing?

Water: They were fine, they just got knock out and have some injuries.

You: I'm glad anyway you can go now.

Water: Okay...call me if you need any help.(leave)

After Water leave my office, I received a call from Ray...

You: Ray what's up?

Ray: Boss I call to tell you that Kyuhyun will be here, later on with his friends, one of his friends just call to book a VIP room.

You: Okay I got it, I will be there within an hour. Thanx Ray.

Ray: No problem Boss.

After ending the call with Ray, I went home to get ready. I wore a dark blue v neck dress and a pair of black heels. After put on my make up, I drove to Phoenix. After 15 minutes, I reached...

You: (went in the club)

Ray: (saw you and went up to you) Boss you're here.

You: So...he here yet?

Ray: Yep, he's in the VIP room, the one at the most back.

You: Oh! You mean the one I personally use since I design it?(a little annoyed)

Ray: (scared and stuttering) So..rr..y Bo..s..s, I d...id..n't m.e..an to l..et th...em ha..ve t..ha..t r..oo.m i..t ju..st th..at...

You: Ray! Stop stuttering, I'm a little annoyed but I'm not blaming you.

Ray: (relieved) When they came here the previous time, kyuhyun already wanted that room but I said it's reserved. When he was leaving, he said that want to reserved that room for the next time he come. I said he can't and he ask me why so I told him that only one person can use that room which is our boss but he insist on having that room. In the end, I agree to let him have that room only for once since he threaten to close this club down if I don't agree.

You: Why didn't you tell me about this?

Ray: I didn't want to trouble you since you're busy and I thought that it will be fine since it's only one time. Sorry Boss...

You: (sigh) Ray I will let it go this time but next time anything happen tell me okay?

Ray: Yes Boss!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter