Chapter 1 - How It All Started

My INFINITE destiny?

 

Hye Mi’s POV (2 weeks after the INFINITE announcement - refer to Foreword.. ^^)

huh... what a busy day... why is the shop so full of people today? The twins aren’t even here to help me out... If only they are my dongsaengs, I’m gonna scold them for good. ishk... ouch, my back really hurts...

“Hye Mi-sshi?” I turned and saw Mrs Yeon, the owner of the shop, coming towards me, holding a bowl of ramyun. I get up and take the bowl off her hands, and let her sit down. she must be as tired as I am. “Omma, are you ok? are you tired?” “mm... quite, but you must be more tired, hye mi-ah. here, eat this up.” she said with a smile.

I gladly take the bowl, and eat it all up. I was so hungry! didn’t have the chance to eat anything since morning. right after I finished my school, I come straight to the shop without having any lunch. oh, boy! the ramyun tastes awesome. I looked up to Mrs Yeon, and she was looking at me happily. after finishing the ramyun, she went upstairs to have a rest, while I volunteered myself to close down the shop, and to clean everything up.

You must be wondering why am I doing so many jobs while still studying right? well, actually, my family have some money problems. My dad ran away after he borrowed a large sum of money from the loansharks, and after naming me as the guarantor, of course! It has been 2 years, and no sign of him at all. I don’t have a mum. I never knew who my real mother is, actually. Dad says that she died while giving birth to me. I never saw her of course, but dad says that I looked a lot like her. J

if I don’t have a mother, why am I calling Mrs Yeon, omma then you may ask? well, she is the one who have been taking care of me since I was little, so it is only fair that I call her omma, isn’t it? ^^ she considered me as her daughter, and I had considered her whole family, as my own. even the twins... talking bout them, ouh, where are they? Omma will be so mad, if she knew they haven’t come back yet.

“DingDong”

ouh, who’s ringing the bell? the shop’s closed. I’ll better go and check. I stepped out of the kitchen and open the front door. A man in a black-white striped t-shirt, and navy blue jeans was standing in front of me. I never saw him in the neighbourhood before... but still, you have to be polite to all customers...

“Mianhe, but we have already closed. Please come again later.” I said with a smile to him. he looked at me, and asked “Is Miss Yoon Hye Mi around?”

I looked at him, confused. Why would an unknown man, looking out for me, at this late hour? “mm... I am Yoon Hye Mi. Sorry, do I know you?” I asked him back.

The man stares at me without saying anything. Somehow, I have quite a bad feeling about this...


 

 

Hyoan’s POV

“WHAT??!! How is that even possible??!!”

She screamed, loudly. Well, she sure is loud for a girl. I breathed in, and explained again to her.

“Well, like I said before, you have been chosen from thousands of applications, to be the trainee of Woollim Ent. Consider this as a good chance for you to let yourself known to the world, hmm?”

“But... But... how is that possible? I don’t even go to the audition, how can get chosen? that’s impossible!” she stuttered.

“Yeah, you didn’t. but you did send a UCC right? the instructors saw that, and thought you would be a good candidate.”

“UCC? how would I have time to do a UCC? I don’t even have time to sleep, for God’s sake!” she screamed again. aishh... I could go deaf from all this...

I rummaged into my backpack and bring out my Ipad. I showed her the UCC. “See, isn’t this you?” She watched the video carefully, and mumbled a bit. I can’t really make out what she said, but I heard words like, twins, kill, get you... doesn’t make any sense to me, but oh, well... I’ll just finish what I am here for.

“Well, here are your contracts. You can read through it carefully, and sign it. The first training session starts tomorrow. make sure to bring lots of water, they usually kills you even in the first training. bring the contracts too okay? I better make a move now, I’ll just...” I stopped when I saw her face. she seems so confused with everything. and for some reason I thought that she will turn it down. I sat down again, and looked at her.

“Is something wrong?” She looked at me, and I swear I saw her eyes are watering up.

“it’s just... everything is too fast for me. I can’t do this... I’m sorry...” Silence surrounds us.

Wait, she IS turning it down?? No, she can’t!! or I’ll be out of job!! NOO!! ok, Hyoan, think! think! umm... ok! I stared at her, giving my most concerned look of all.

“Hye Mi-sshi, do you know how lucky you are? Thousands of girls have applied and came to the audition the other day. But only 4 were chosen. and you. You didn’t even come to the audition itself, we only chose you from your UCC. that shows how much we have confidence in you. we think, and we believed that you will be a brilliant person one day. all you need is a trigger, and I am giving you one, right now. So just think about it, ok?” I said, giving her my most charismatic smile of all.

“I’ll... umm... ok, I’ll think about it, but I won’t promise anything.” she said finally. haahhh... “That’s good enough for me. thank you. I’ll make a move now. good night!” I said and walked out of the door. deep inside I prayed that she will accept the offer, or else, I’ll be dead. literally.

 



 

A/N : there you go... sorry for the late update... i as quite busy as lectures are starting these weeks.... jeongmal mianhamnida *bows* but thank you so much for my subscribers!!! *throws hearts to all of you!!* i'll try to update as much as i can later on... do bear with me, kamsahamnida~~ and for my two special subscribers, here you go!! some extra pics for you~~ <3

 

Nam-heart for you~~ ^^

ouh, and INFINITE (+After School) won the Idol Championships recently... CHUKKAHAMNIDA!!!! :DD

LOL... Tired GrandpaGyu.. <3

 

*ok, till the next post... ppyong!*