are you ready to love me?

Burn In Flames
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The slightly breeze of wind make me shivered under the thin layer of cardigan I'm wearing. Oh, right. Kai had left earlier saying he has important things to do and he was trying to call Sehun to accompany me before I declined his offer right away; telling him it wasn't nessecary. It's true. I don't really want to talk to him after the event occured earlier.

That talk pricked something in my heart. And I don't know what it is. Maybe because I saw Sehun gaze lingered at me when I didn't focused on him or when he bite his lips softly when I tried to pick up my clutch that has fall when I accidently stood up. In any ways, I am falling for Oh Sehun. And that's not a good thing. After what happens with him, I don't want to appear stupid and soft again with a guy.

I sigh, running a hand on my messy hair.

Life was good before this. I have a good life. I got good results in exams, I got myself a decent looking guy to date, I have some good friends to hang out and I don't smoke or drink. Until problems start to happen. Until I realized that life is not going to happen which ways you wanted it to be. That make me freaked out a lot. I got panic and then I started to do dumb things to myself. I was so embarassed. I couldn't forget my own laughter when I cut my hand. Just like that. Like I was somekind of puppet that has no control over her own body anymore.

And that scares me a lot.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I snapped from my reverie and look beside me just to gape dumbly. Of course. "S-Sehun? What are you doing here?" He tched and knock my head softly. Nonetheless, I winced just to make it dramatic. He rolled his eyes.

"Kai called me. He said you were alone. What are you thinking? Alone in the dark with such clothing? Are you sure you're not some kind of a ?" I would slap him but there's a joking tone underneath that sentence. So I shrugged, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" He shut up for a moment before snorting. I giggled. "W-wait, did you just quoted Mean Girls on me?" He asked breathlessly. I rolled my eyes and shrugged, "So? You agree you are pretty?" And then we both laugh, crashing what ever border between us.

It was a good laugh that lasted some minute before I started to cough, "I'm thirsty. Go buy me a drink rich boy."

He look at me darkly at first before pointed a finger, "Don't call me rich boy. And I'm not your maid. Go buy it yourself." "But I don't bring money with me." "Then simply don't buy anything." I pouted before hitting his shoulder. But he didn't flinched. I pouted even more.

I was kicking the sand beneath me and got bored so I tried to clean up the dirt at my shoe when he sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter