you light up my world, just like all the stars up there

Burn In Flames
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He smirked, "Yes. You owe me a favor."

"Yes, I know I owe you a favor mister, but this is consider something humilliating."

He raise a brow, "Oh? So admitting to me that I'm the first guy to ever bang you in your house is not humilliating is it?" I gulped, didn't say anything. He smirked again, "Thought so. It was just a brief meeting with my superiors, that's all. All you have to do is looking pretty and keep your mouth shut as my date. Is it that hard to compromise?"

"B-but-"

"No but. We'll meet again in two days, my assistant will guide you to one of the luxurious boutique in Seoul and bling you up like a perfection. And for make up, consider it done. Everything is ready for you."

When I heard that, my heart beat stops.

I hate to affecting myself about his past words about me but I just can't. I think I was hyperventilating cause he was looking at me with pure concern. His aura stands of confidence and I have none of that. So I give him a firm nod and smile shakily, "If that what you want then I will do it. Is there anything else? If there isn't, can you please go home now? I need some time alone."

He stood up, brushing off some invisible dust on his shoulder and mocked salute me.

He left after that.

I can only give a sigh.

 

 

 

 

The next day was a mess. I was drinking my up alone in my rusty apartment and laughing like maniacs, drunk as hell. Everyone knows I am in no condition to be near sober now so I didn't receive any texts or calls from my colleagues and friends from the small shop I worked.

I'm still a student somehow. Its been a week since I've attended campus but I give no damn about it now.

I've heard some pounding at the door, maybe the ahjumma next door who's acting like she owns this apartment and the real landlord herself. But again, I ignored it all. I don't even want to move my body. I just stay like a dead corpse on my rotten smelly bed with greasy hair and shirt crumpled like a dirtbag I am.

Suddenly, my phone vibrates under thousand of blankets and pillows. I frantically search for it and slide open. It was a spam message from some company asking me to buy some toys and to enjoy my life.

Ha. I wish I have one right now.

But I don't really care. Guys are jerks after all. Including that bastard Oh Sehun for tricking me to be his date on some sort of expen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter