chapter two-when one world gets offered to be apart of something.

Heart Of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoo stepped into the gates and eventually everyone around her stopped what they were doing, all their smiles on their faces had vanished and now all eyes were focused on her, she looked around at her facing all those eyes and made sure they knew that she was fearless. She couldn't help but feel that was being stuffed. 

It was like everything was crashing into her. 

But in the end, she didn't mind and walked towards her class, after the incident that happened yesterday, she knew that most of the girls would hate her. She just brushed it off. 

It's not like they have the nerve to walk up to me. 

She walked towards the building and entered her 1st period class. As soon as Eunsoo entered the class she walked towards her seat and took out her books and started reviewing, she knew the lessons by heart, she knew the pages, she knew everything, she knew the upcoming lessons, what the unit exam looked like, she was ahead of everyone. But somehow it wasn't enough for her. She didn't understand why, but she always felt like something was missing, and by reviewing and making sure she had straight A's, it somehow comforted her, it was like she was complete. 

Temporarily.

Eunsoo was snapped out of her book when she felt her name being called by the teacher. 

She looked up, still with the boring dull look on her face. The teacher just smiled at her. 

"Hi Eunsoo, I just wanted to infrom you about student council. I know that you applied for it a long time ago and quit somehow. There are only a couple of students like you that want to be in student council since it's a big responsibility, but even if it's a big responsibility I would like you to apply. It takes a lot of time and dedication, but I know that you can do it" Sem Kim said in a soft, light voice. 

Eunsoo remembered her days back then in student council, she remembered how the people around her were responsible and always on task. Gave their honest opinions and made sure the students were on task. She liked her days in student council, she missed it and loved it. Even though at times it can be stressful she put her dedication into it since she was the leader of studnet council. Basically the head. 

But in the end, she had to go. 

She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a something on her desk, she slowly moved up and saw a brown envelope on her desk. She then heard the steps walking away. 

"It's a registration form if you want to go, the deadline and everything is there. Once you turn in that form there is not turning back so I would think about it wisely. You can turn the student council form to me or the main office."  

There was a pause in the teacher's speech. 

"Please think about it." 

Her voice was differen this time, it was deep and serious making sure that Eunsoo understood what she was going to do. What she had to do and what she had to think over. She thinked of the stressful times in student council but also remembered the times when she poured her dedication in to it. When she was the leader, and when her plans came to sucess. Nothing can beat those memories, not even the stressful times could beat them. While looking at the brown envelope, she just nodded her head, not looking up. 

Eventually, she had  a couple of minutes to study her notebook, but nothing seemed to take her thoughts out of the brown envelope that was infront of her. For the first time, she di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter