chapter one-when the two worlds meet.

Heart Of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bigbang-loser

It was the first day of school in Seoul high school of performing arts. 

 

It was a new year for Eunsoo, she was finally in her senior year and for her it was like any other year. She looked down on her paper that had a list of her classes. She walked towards the building for the 4th year students. 

 

 

While Eunsoo was walking a girl accidently bumped in to her, she looked up and apologized until she saw her face. Instead of apologizing, she gave Eunsoo a glare and rolled her eyes and walked into the building. No one liked Eunsoo, she was already known as the ice girl. She didn't talk, nor did she have friends. Everybody hated her just by the looks. 

 

She was skinny, average height, had black hair, pale skin. She was pretty alright, but there was something about her that made people hate her- her eyes and facial expression. She looked like a princess alright, but she she never had a smile on her face and her her facial expression was always expressionless, but most of all, her eyes showed everything. Her black gleaming eyes that was cold. Whenever people looked into her eyes, it gave them a simple message. 

 

Coldness. 

 

Though, even though Eunsoo was cold and didn't offer that much input, she was one of the best students that were in Seoul high school of performing arts and she was in student council. Everyone knew that she was one of the top students here. 

 

As soon as Eunsoo entered the building, all the students that were leaning against their lockers and talking turned to her and smirked and rolled their eyes. But Eunsoo just ignored it and walked towards her homeroom. It would be like this for a couple of days, people would give all their attention to her and talk, but in the end it would wear off. 

 

It would just take a couple of days until that would happen because in the begginnning of every single school year, people would always talk about her. The majority of people that was here would talk to her. 

 

But in the end, she didn't care because she knew that it didn't reach her. 

 

She wasn't going to go crying home and tell the principal on them or transfer to another school. This was one of the best high schools in Seoul, South Korea. This was offered to her, and why would she throw this away. All the students here were smart and wealthy. They would apply and without hesitation the school would accept them, everyone here had to be smart, and most of all wealthy. 

 

But it was different for Eunsoo, because she wasn't wealthy, she was smart. She didn't think twice of accepting this chance, no matter how many people hated her. She knew that they would talk about her, but told herself to only think about herself. 

 

"Look, it's the scholarly freak!" One of the boys said. 

 

Everyone laughed, Eunsoo looked up and shot him a glare, which made him stand up striaght and stop laughing. He looked like he was going to be pee in his pants. Most of the people stopped laughing. Eunsoo continued walking until she found her class room. She walked in, not all people were talking, most of them were on their desk reviewing. Only some were talking, but they whispered to each other. 

 

She mentally sighed knowing that she got a good class. The people she was in with right now were quiet and minded their own buissness. None of them noticed that she just walked in the class. She looked around the classroom, until she found a seat. Her seat was at the back of the class and at the corner where she was near the window. The classroom was unique itself, it was roomy and there wasn't that much mess. There was nice view out the window where she was seated. 

She was thankful that she got in this class. But she couldn't quite pin the point since the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter