Prolog

How I Met Your Brother

I was busy with those files until I heard someone hollered her name. "Soojung-ah, I missed you!"

Even if I hates it when someone bother me during my work, this unnie* is an exception. My sister in law, Hana. "I miss you too, unnie. How are you?"

She kissed my cheeks. Eventhough she is older than me by 4 years, she looks like fresh year college student during her free time like this. Typical cute girl who has a lot of aegyo*. Something I always called, annoyingly adorable.

"Still gorgeous. But I cant be as gorgeous as you." I laughed at her answer.

"No unnie, you are more gorgeous than me. Even Jessica unnie can't beat you."

"And you are still good at lying. I almost believe that you know!" She chuckle in her own jokes. Then I called one of the waitress. It will be a long day and I won't let my favourite unnie starve. I let her order something so we can catch up more. Those works, can wait.

"Why would I lied though?" I sulked.

She smiled. "I really missed you. It's been eight months since your husband visited us." If there's something I envy her is her smile. It looks so mature different from her apperance.

"Sorry unnie, we are kind of busy recently." It's true though. Our work started getting crazy. In fact, we are kind of hard to find time to be alone with my lovely husband.

"I was lucky when I called your husband and he told me maybe you are here having a meeting with your clients."

"How did he know?" I looked surprised. When I just thinking our less time of being together but found out he still know me the best.

"Isn't it obvious? This is your most visited place after your home!" She mocked me.

"So funny! And what did he tell you?"

"He told me nothing. But I am curious about something."

"You can ask me. I will tell you if I know about it." I answered it cooly, while tidying up those files. Before I added. "...but not with how many we have a week!"

"Yah! It wasn't about that!"

WOW. Kind of unbelievable. She doesn't curious about those thing when I know how random she could be. "So?"

"How you met my brother? I mean you and him really have different background. It's kind of unpredictable though."

Tue. I never imagine I will end up marrying my current husband.

"I agree with that. If it was about that, then I will tell you how I met your brother. It's all started with K Divorce Organizer. My last bussiness."

 

 

*aegyo : a cute display of affection often expressed through a cute/baby voice, facial expressions, and gestures.

*unnie : a way a girl to adress older girl.


AUTHOR's NOTE. That's end of the prolog. This prolog will lead the story to how Soojung past was. How she met Kai, Baekhyun, and Sehun. Just like I promised you in the foreword, present time will be presented in blue and the past time in black. It's the easiest way to differentiate it from both phone or pc. I wish I can finish this story before my birthday so wish me luck. And thank you for reading this.
ps. I still don't know who will be Krystal's husband.