You're A Liar (Make Me Believe)

You're A Liar (Make Me Believe)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Did you really have to be that sweet with her?” Baekhyun questioned. Not that he was jealous or anything. It just so happens that the previews of Chanyeol with a girl are quite disturbing. Yes, disturbing – in the sense that irritation starts to crawl under Baekhyun’s skin.

 

Okay. So maybe, he is jealous. But he has every right to be, considering that Park Chanyeol is his boyfriend after all. Baekhyun just can’t stand seeing his man being all fluffy and couple-y with other people – more so with women.

 

“Baek, for the nth time, they’re all just for the sake of work. That’s just how it goes. It’s not my fault that I play my part so well that people believe me and my partners are truly in a relationship.” Chanyeol countered exasperatedly. The taller is seriously getting tired of this argument. Running his hand through his hair, he countered, “You’ve done this before, so I can’t understand why you’re making a big deal out of this!”

 

“Well then, try to view things in my perspective! What if I was the one doing all these promotions with different girls. How would you feel?”

 

Chanyeol pondered on the idea for a moment and plainly shook his head. “Nothing. I won’t mind.”

 

“W-What?” The smaller was shocked with what he just heard. “I’ll be sweet and cuddly with another girl, Chanyeol. Wouldn’t that affect you greatly as well?”

 

“I hate to break it to you, Baek. But you with other girls just don’t click. You know what I mean?”

 

Baekhyun was flabbergasted. “Uhh… No? I do NOT know what you mean.”

 

“Oh c’mon, Baek!” Chanyeol whined. “I’m saying that whatever project you have with a girl just wouldn’t be a hit trend.”


Now, Baekhyun was appalled. “Are you saying that my solo projects would flop?”

 

Chanyeol whined some more. “No, Baek! I didn’t say that all your solo projects will flop. Beautiful is still my favorite song after all. What I mean is you plus girls is not a very good equation.” When the smaller just kept on staring at him, he tried to further elaborate his opinion. “Remember the time when you were in a relationship with the croc? Hell, everyone – and I mean everyone – knew it was fake! To make it short, it’s just not believable. If it’s not believable, then it wouldn’t be a hit.”

 

Chanyeol gazed at his lover, desperately hoping that he got his point across. Different emotions splayed on the latter’s face – shock, hurt, sadness, then anger. A few minutes passed before Baekhyun gave him a sharp look, pure determination was written on his face. “Then, I’ll prove you wrong.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Hello? Manager-nim? Yes, about the proposal we received last week. The one Kyungsoo was too busy for? Yeah. Actually, I was hoping if you could talk with the higher-ups and see if I can take on that project instead. Really? Yes. Thank you, hyung-nim.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Baekhyun and Suzy’s ‘Dream’ slays real-time charts with an all-kill!”



Chanyeol stares at his phone with a proud smile on his face. This brat… Chanyeol has never really doubted Baekhyun’s talent when it came to singing. He knows why Baekhyun chose this type of collaboration with a female artist. It was his comfort zone – more so, his strength. The taller knows that Baekhyun could nail any musical piece thrown his way.

 

It also just so happened that he knew his Baekhyun too well that he knows his little lover and girls would be an impossible

Please log in to read the full chapter