Chapter 4

Blue Romance

A/N: Hello! This is the final chapter of Blue Romance. Thank you for all the subscribes and comment, really appreciate it very much! Without further ado, enjoy this final chapter and I'll be back soon with a new fanfic! Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 years later,

"Ok Taeyoon! Ok Taehyun! Hurry up, you're going to miss the plane! “YoonA shouted to her two kids who are about to embark on a swimming camp in Jeju.

Rushing down the stairs and carrying backpags on their bags, the children came down and hurriedly rushed towards their parents who were waiting outside their house.

"Sorry mom, Taeyoon was taking a long time in the toilet.” Taehyun said as he shot an annoying glance at his sister. “You’re are the one that was packing at the last minute” retorted Taeyoon at her older brother.

Laughing at his adorable kids, Taecyeon took their backpacks and placed in the boot of his Range Rover while the children and Yoona stepped into the car as they drove towards Gimpo Airport. Once they reached Gimpo Airport the children excitedly took their bags and entered the airport to join their fellow swimmers.

"Remember what I told you in the car and make sure to take care your sister alright" Yoona reminded her son as she gave him a hug. Taehyun nodded as he went towards Taecyeon who ruffled his hair while giving his son a hug.

"We will miss you!” Taeyoon and Taehyun shouted as they waved goodbye to their parents and entered the departure.

Waving goodbye to their children, Taecyeon slid his hands around Yoona waist as he reassured her. "They will be alright, don't worry! On the bright side, we finally have some alone time” added Taecyeon as he gave a playful smirk to his wife.

Laughing at her husband words, she felt her husband's hands go to her as he gave it a squeeze, before placing it at her waist. Smiling sneakily at Taecyeon, she leaned into Taecyeon as they walked towards the carpark, each feeling excited to head home and spent some couple time together.

 

Stepping into the house, the couple hurriedly went in, placed the groceries on the table and continued kissing each other. In the car, they just couldn’t keep their hands off each other and when they reached home, the desire that they have built up for each other exploded. Lifting Yoona, so that her legs are wrapped around his waist, Taecyeon walked up the stairs as they continued kissing each other passionately and deeply as every second passed. Throwing Yoona on their bed, Taecyeon growled as he removed his T-shirt and dived straight for Yoona’s already swollen lips.

“Hmm, Taec” Yoona moaned as Taecyeon bit her earlobe, before moving down and kissing the crook of her neck while leaving lovemarks on it. His hands reached for the zipper of her dress. In one single fluid motion, he pulled down the zipper and removed her dress, leaving her exposed. At the sight of an extremely y Yoona, Taecyeon felt his hunger rising.


Staring at her extremely aroused husband, Yoona sat up and removed his last piece of article. Once it is thrown on the floor, she cupped Taecyeon cheeks and kissed him deeply as her arms explored his firm body until she reached his manhood. Guiding his manhood into her, both of them moaned in pleasure as they began to move in sync until both of them reached their together.

“It’s such a mess in here” Yoona laughed as she the state the kitchen was in. The groceries bags was scattered all over the kitchen floor while fruits were rolling around the floor. “Whose fault was it?” Taeyceon jokingly responded as he bent down and picked the fruits.

After their love-making session and taking a short nap, both of them feeling hungry decided to whip up something to satisfy their hunger and replenish their lost energy after their strenuous activity earlier. Taecyeon sat on the couch with Yoona’s head on his lap, both of them were enjoying their late-night supper while watching crappy American TV.

“Isn’t Jake supposed to be Jena oh gosh? This is such a crappy show, right Taec?” exclaimed Yoona.

“Taec?”

“Taec?”

“Oppa?” Yoona said, trying to get her husband attention.

“Yes?”

“What are you thinking about again?”

“You” Taecyeon simply replied much to the delight of Yoona.

“Always using that same cheesy line”

“But you like it, don’t you” Taecyeon retorted as he leaned to give Yoona a kiss on her forehead, nose and finally her lips.

“Yes HAHA, it makes me so happy!” Yoona responded as they broke off the kiss and continued watching the TV.

 

Epilogue

Yoona and Taecyeon were married to each other after 5 years of dating. Both of them were successful as swimmers, each often winning the races they took part in. As such, the media always called them the SPEEDO couple. Exactly two years later, Yoona gave birth to Taehyun, followed by Taeyoon three years later. Like their parents, Taehyun and Taeyoon showed their potential in swimming and was dubbed as the next two big prospect in the swimming world in the future.

Taecyeon and Yoona was always grateful towards the old swimming complex (near SSA) that allowed them to meet each other. As such, they funded capital and renovated the old swimming complex into an art of state swimming complex where competitions were organized by both Taecyeon and Yoona semi-annually.

In the end, they lived happily ever after in their perfect blue romance