Chapter 10

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

All of super junior walked quietly to Sora's room "so Eunhyuk how did this happen again" another member named Siwon said, Eunhyuk looked at him and then looked back at the floor he then spoke "well I was driving back to the dorm when there was a bright light up ahead, so I decided to close my eyes for a minute and when I opened them there she was on the road, I didn't stop in time and that's how this happened" he said that while making hand gestures. For a few minutes the group stayed quiet to take in the information, for the rest of the journey to Sora's room all of them stayed quiet they didn't know what to say.

When they reached Sora's room they quietly opened the door to see her laying there with wires coming out of her, they all walked in and placed themselves around her room. In Sora's mind she could sense people around her, she slowly opened her eyes having trouble keeping them open. The people in her room didn't notice that she awake yet until a guy named Sungmin spoke up "omo look she's awake" he said while pointing to her, everyone looked at her wide eyed Sora adjusted her eyesight to the light "where am I" she spoke quietly. Everyone looked at her but no one spoke, she slowly tried to sit up but ended up hurting herself. Leeteuk helped her sit up he could her breath heavily due to the pressure on her body, he looked into her eye her eyes were like black holes there were no life in her eye at all like all life in her body had left. Just as he was staring into her eyes she looked up and now they are both looking into each other eyes, she looked into his golden brown eyes she could tell just by looking into his eyes that he's a troubled man with lots of worries.

After a few minutes of staring into each other eyes the door opened and the doctor came in, Sora turned her head to the door while Leeteuk slowly moved away. "Doctor have you contacted anyone yet" a black haired man named Yesung said while standing in, The doctor shook his head and asked Eunhyuk and Leeteuk to step outside for a little discussion "we looked through our records for information about her and no records came up, meaning that she wasn't born in Korea so we have no way of contacting her family". The doctor stopped so that the 2 could take in the information "So what do we have to do with it" Leeteuk said, the doctor took a deep breathe and then said something to shock the 2 in front of him "until we find any information about her I would like you and your friends to take her in and look after her"