First Change

~Getting u Pregnant~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hi my lovely readers XD

 

Did anyone got preggie while I was gone???

 

Hahahahha!!!

I’m back with another chapter!!! My test is finish but have holiday work since I’m in my last year of high skool, but anyways thank you or all ur blessings I did pretty well in economics and as in maths I passed not very well but I’ll do better next time (at least I’m no last one XD)

 

Anyways, Did anyone miss me??

 

~Happy reading~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

~Monday~ -------------> the start of the first week

 

 

~March the 21st~

 

The sun beamed brightly through the close transparent curtains, brightening the whole room with delight and sweetness, Yoseob felt the warm sun on his pure white skin, he turned to face his wife and was about to cuddle her in his embrace, as he swung his arm across to catch her, his arm immediately came in touch with the bed he wriggled his arms around in search for his wife but he felt nothing so he decided to use his eyes for help, he opened his eyes and saw no-one next to him…….His cute little wife was no were to be seen. He rubbed the back of his neck and ruffled his messy hair he then took a peek at his alarm and spotted 7:30…..

 

 

*Ahhh~ where did chubby go, it’s still pretty early?? She normally wakes up around 10-ish??* he thought to himself as he dragged himself to the bathroom and cleaned himself since he had work today. He then decided search for you in the kitchen, since normally the only place you’ll hide is at the kitchen because kitchen is your territory that no-one can enter without your permission.

 

 

Yoseob slowly trailed down the stairs and walked to the kitchen, when he near the door he heard your sweet voice echoing out of the kitchen…..

 

 

*As I have guess, she’s in the kitchen” Yoseob smiled to himself

 

 

He was about to walk in when he overheard you talking on the phone with some, you had this serious and straight face on which you normally don’t have and you were leaning on the bench with your back facing the door, your voice was calm but you can tell that you’re trying to hide something…….

 

 

“Melanie, can you help me book 2 tickets for me to Australia…….” You said to the person on the other side of the phone

 

 

 

“….Yes………..two………make the flight on the 23rdof November…….yes….”

 

 

 

“names……..uh………names…….just….reserve them under my name first for the mean time and I’ll give you the other name later…okay?”

 

 

 

“Okay, thanks Melanie…….yep I’ll see you at work………….sure thanks I really need that, alright bye~” you bid goodbye and hanged up.

 

 

*Two tickets?? On the 23rdof November??? Why would she want to go to Australia??? Why would she need two tickets?? Who’s the other one for???.......could it be….me??......well I’m her husband so that ticket must be mine!!! Aaaww~~ is chubby planning another honey moon surprise for us!!........Well if that’s so it would be much easier for my mission “Getting her pregnant” to work……but I have to wait until November………oh well at least we can do it..*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter