Sick

BTS REACTIONS:

[Request] Bts finding out that you're sick:


Jin­: would cook delicious food and probably clean your house too. The two of you would comfortably sit on the couch watching Netflix. If you'd fall asleep, he'd carry you to bed and put a glass of cold water on the bedside table.


Suga: He wouldn't worry too much. He would buy the things you needed on his way from the dance studio to your house. Since Suga is really lazy he would let you sleep all day long and probably fall asleep with you later on. 


J-hope: When he finds out that you're sick, he'd rush home from dance practice to take care of you. He would cheer you up with aegyo, be your personal slave for the day and do anything for you. Hobi would also go outside to buy medicine and ice cream. He would dance to girl group songs to make you laugh. J-hope were your own medicine.


Rapmonster: Namjoonie would be really chill. He'd let you fall asleep on his shoulder/lap. Meanwhile he would be producing a new song, so he would have his headphones in and rap out loud. Rather than being annoyed, you'd find it relaxing and you would fall asleep to it.


Jimin: He would give you chocolate and nice smelling flowers (so cheesy omg). You two would lay in bed all day long. Jimin would have his hand resting on your waist, his other arm would be your pillow. He didn't mind getting sick himself because if he did, he would have another reason to be lazy and cuddle with you. 


V: Taehyung loves to take care of you. He would build a fort with you in the livingroom and he would kiss you every now and then and sing "Just one day". He's kinda the same as J-hope, if you needed something he'd gladly get it for you.

Jungkook: When you tell him that you're sick over the phone he would get worried, even if it's only a cold. When he'd arrive at your house and see that you were sweating and that you'd have a fever, he would worry alot. He would google your symptoms (which is a bad idea) and freak out becuase he would think you have ebola or some other death threatening diseases. Jungkook would call his hyungs and they would laugh at him, but in the end Jungkook made you some herbal tea which made you better instantly.