I will always love you

He always remains loyal (2 of 3 parts)

" I love you Ji hyo-ah " Jong Kook said holding her shoulders. Tears in his eyes as he stared at her. He never knew when he did, but soon his feeling grew and grew, and he could not hold it in anymore. He just looked at Ji hyo who had a blank face. Then a loud slap was heard. Jong Kook shuddered and he realised he was looking elsewhere now, not at the girl he loved so dearly. 

" No oppa, I only see you as a brother oppa. Plus, I am already engaged! See the ring?! I am already engaged! Why are you doing this when you already know?! Don't you want me to be happy oppa? " Ji hyo replied with anger and disappointment. She always respected her oppa, but he was now being unlike himself.

Jong kook turned back to look at her, he could see her angered face. She was red witb anger, and he was not dumb to not realise it. He looked down as if the whole world had just came tumbling down on him and sighed. His mind knew, but his heart could not accept it. She already had taken too much of his heart for anyone else to fill. He nodded in surrender. 

"Mianhe Ji hyo-ah... Mianhe... " he muttered, just loud enough for Ji hyo to hear. Then he walked off dragging his soulless body along as he moved away from the woman. He had hoped, that at least she had some feelings towards him so that he could still remain hopeful, but instead he had whatever hopes he had crushed because of his attempt. He never looked back.

-

Finally, it was her wedding day. She wore her long white dress and stood on the stage looking at her husband. She smiled at him happily, she knew she loved her husband and that he loved her too, but there was something missing and she knew what it was, but she had to let go of those feelings for she was now someone else's wife. She turned around, only to find his seat empty, tucked in well under the table. Her smile faded. She really hoped that he would be there to congratulate her, just like he always did when she had accomplished something. Her reaction did not go unnoticed by her oppa's and dongsaeng.

They all looked at each other and sighed, they all knew the muscular man loved her and they had urged him to confess, but he never did. Now it was too late, he had no chance anymore. She was now out of reach and the worse thing was, so was he.

" Thanks for coming Haha oppa,  really appreciate it. " Ji hyo said, happy that the people she called her second family were able to make it for her wedding. Well... except for one.

"My pleasure Ji hyo-ah, but I need to pass you something.Give me a minute, I will get it from my car. " he replied.

He came back with a box in his hands. " Here Ji hyo-ah, its a gift. He told me to give it to you as he could not come." Ji hyo took it and bowed to haha as he went off.

She slowly walked back into her room with her gift in her arms, it was rather big. She put it down on the bed and read the card that was attached. 

' Dear Ji Hyo,

Sorry oppa could not make it to your wedding, but I still wanted to send you a gift, to show you how much you mean to me, and as something that can replace me now that you should not come to me whenever you feel down. I am very sorry for what I did to you then, and I really regret it. I just hope that you will be happy, so that I can try to be happy too.

Kim Jong Kook. '

She cried as she read his message, it tore her apart to see someone who she cared for cry because of her. She hit herself on her chest to calm herself and looked up to dry her tears. She opened the box, and inside was a stuffed bear, on it was the word 'Kookie'. She hugged the bear tightly as her tears continued to drop. 'Mianhe oppa, but I just don't love you that way' she thought.

-

Monday came and it was time to film running man. Ji hyo was dropped off by who else other than her husband, and she skipped happily to the set ready for filming. Soon everyone gathered except for one man, but the PD had called for shooting to start.

" PD-nim, Jong Kook has not arrived." Jae suk spoke up. The PD gave him a questioned look and replied.

"You mean he did not tell you? He quit... he already brought it up to me 2 months ago but told me he would tell you himself." the PD replied.

"MWOH?!" all the members shouted. Shocked at what they had heard. 

' He is really gone.... and its all because of me... ' she thought to herself. They all stood there silently, as they all knew why the muscular man had left the show. It really was too quiet now without his nagging.

-

" Kook jong ah! "

" Jong Kook Hyung! "

" Jong Kook oppa! "

The six of them shouted from in front of his door as they rang his door bell continuously.They continued shouting for a few more seconds when the neighboring door opened. 

"Oh.. you guys arrived. Come in, Jong Kook passed me something to give to you guys befote he left." The neighboor said.

So they went in and were led to sit on the sofa in front of the TV. The woman put the CD in and played the video.

" Annyeonghaseyo Suk jin hyung, Jae suk hyung, Gary-ah, Haha-yah, Ji hyo-ah, kwang soo-yah. I know you are looking for me because I quit running man and I cannot be found in my apartment. Well... please stop looking for me. I really do not want to see any of you as you will remind me of a painful past that I want to forget. So please, leave me alone... I cannot take anymore pain in my heart... it hurts too much already. Please do not ask my family for my contact. I want to forget everything and start my life anew. Im sorry.... and... I love you. " 

Ji hyo could feel him staring at her through the TV. It broke her heart even more, knowing that he wanted to forget everything he was before because of her, because she did not love him back. It made her feel sad that she drove someone who was dear to her away. 

-

She went home crying. She couldn't stop, not after what she found out. Her husband came to her to check on her. He was shocked to se her in her current state, and questioned her in curiosity. 

" Because of me...... Jong Kook oppa.... quit running man." She said in between sobs. He was shocked to hear that, but she did not stop there. She went on into the details and into exactly what happened. However, jealousy started to emerge from the man's mouth.

"Why are you crying?! Are ypu sad he left? Then why didn't you make him stay? Why didn't you just accept him? Huh?! " he asked in a provocative tone. Ji hyo was taken aback. She was shocked at his response and shouted back at him. Soon it got too heated and she retreated to her family house. 

However, this situation always occured and they always went seperate directions without fixing the fault. Soon they drifted apart, and never returned.

-

" Today is bounty hunting, you will fight each other, and in the end whoever has the highest bounty at the end of 1 hour wins. You revive in jail after being taken out, but the bounty you receive will be reset. " the PD explained. 

Everyone dispersed and the game started. They all started talking to the cameras about their strategy. 

" I think I will go and take out SukJin oppa first " ji hyo said.

*Dong Dong daeng*

* Lee Kwang soo Killed, Yoo Jae suk Killed *

* Current bounty leader, Kim Jong Kook *

A/N: Pls comment if you would like a sequel! If not, I will leave the story as it is.