: Chapter 1

Tears & Cuddles

 

 

 

 


 

“Hi”, Jongin said softly said as he walked through Soojung’s dorm's front door. The couple hadn’t seen each other for almost three weeks due to their hectic and busy schedules as idols. Texting, calling, and FaceTiming each other were not enough. Soojung had missed him so much and hearing his voice in the flesh made her tear up.

“Hey, babe what's wrong?,”Jongin asked, apparent worry laced his face. He closed the distance between them by pulling Soojung closer to him by her waist. Jongin's other hand was on her cheek wiping her tears away.

“Nothing, I just kind of missed you a bit,” Soojung buried her face in Jongin's chest and wrapped her hands around his waist, embarrassment colored her cheeks when she realized how ridiculous of her that she had randomly cried. She felt his chest rumbled as he chuckled.

"Just a bit?," Jongin questioned, tipping Soojung's chin up. His lips curved up into a smile, clearly teasing her and he was smiling mostly because he was relieved that Soojung wasn't crying because of something horrible.

She moved her right hand from Jongin's waist to lightly hit his chest. “That hurts, babe. Are you sure you missed me?,” he made a point that she had hurt him by rubbing his chest, but his face contradicted with his action, because he was still smiling. She laughed at her boyfriend ridiculousness. "I missed you too, you know," Jongin said as he kissed her forehead. 

Soojung smiled widely with snots and all on her face. Jongin smiled back because his girlfriend was just too adorable even with snots and all. He wiped her face with his hoodie's sleeve and kissed her lips softly.“Let’s cuddle.” Soojung said shyly. “What's that, baby?,” He asked her with amusement coloured his voice, clearly hearing what she had said. “Jongin-ah,” Soojung whined. He laughed because he loved teasing her.

Soojung was known to be clingy with Jongin, even more so when they hadn't seen each other for a long time, so her asking to cuddle out of nowhere was not something out of the ordinary in their relationship.

He obliged his girlfriend's request by lifting her up, and Soojung automatically wrapped her legs around Jongin's waist. He walked them to the big couch in the living room because Soojung preferred to sleep and cuddle there instead of in her tiny bed.

There were both sleeping on the couch not long after having their much needed cuddle session. Jongin lying on his back with his hand on Soojung's hip and she was half sprawled on top of him, and that was how Luna and Victoria found them when they got home.

“They are so gross,” Victoria said with an adoring smile on her face. “Yeah, grossly cute.” Luna replied.

 


 

--- T H E E N D ---