List of Story Summaries

Round 3?

Title         : Finding Hyesung! (The Letter)

Author     : Vien1103

Pairing    : Ricsyung; WooDong; Jindy

Genre      : Family, Slight Angst, Romance

Summary : Hyesung is Gone and just leaving a Letter for Eric. A Farewell Letter for Eric, and Eric can't accept it just because (for him) a ridiculous reason.
As for the other, they feel guilty inside because they thought why Hyesung go, have something with them.

Eric and The other are so Determine to find Hyesung and bring him back no matter how.  And just because, the other can't take it any longer to see Eric sorrowful face.

 

Title          : Memory

Author      : Manunulat

Pairing     : Ricsyung

Genre       : Angst, Drama

Summary : Eric forgot that he got married to Hyesung.  (Just another amnesia fic inspired by amnesia-related movies).

 

TITLE       : Once Again

AUTHOR   : clumsyblue

PAIRING   : ricsyung

GENRE     : romance

SUMMARY: Do you believe in reincarnation? Eric Mun does. After a cruel fate separated him from his lover in his past life, he swore to find his princess again in this lifetime. However, he realizes that even this time, fate is still not on his side.  

 


Title         : Portrait of an Angel (Retrato de un Angel) *Spanish fanfic!*

Author     : Shinbella

Pairing    : WanSyung, RicSung

Genre      : Angst, Drama

Summary: With a broken heart and without hopes, Shin HyeSung will embark on the journey that will change something else that just his life.  (Con el corazón roto y las esperanzas perdidas, Shin HyeSung se embarcará en el viaje que cambiará mucho más que su vida).

 

* Send summaries to: [email protected] *

* Stories must be new; not yet published here or elsewhere. *