guest

Paradise

Author's POV:

It has been a whilesince he was last in Seoul, 7 years ago. He wanted to meet someone special to him since young, his one and only childhood friend. He walked out of the gate to see many korean people busy for their next flights. he looked around him before breathing in the smell he used to smell 7 years ago, back when he was 9 years old. 

Now that he returned back, he walked out of the airport building to call a taxi. He knew where to go. 

Hyun's Pov:

RIIING! RIIING!

Nyah? who could that be?

I picked up my phone to hear a fussy and worried tone coming from Woohyun oppa.

" Yah!! Where are you?! " Woohyun asked.

" I got work okay?! i need to check on my boys- " i stopped as key umma interrupted.

" YOUR boys? oh please yeobo~ You're my adorable daughter~ " key sang.

I sighed and came back to my senses.

" I'll be ther arasso? just wait!! " I said as i looked at the helpless looking shinee.

Oh god.. I've need to present the song to them.. Aigoo...

-

-

Author's Pov:

" YAH!! HOYAA!! DON'T GO SNEAKING INTO HYUNNIE'S ROOMM!! SHOO! SHOO! " Woohyun shooed Hoya.

but since Hyun's room was full of SHINee products, hoya refused to go out.

' Aigoo!! Where is she?! ' Woohyun yelled in his thought.

The boys were out today, probably shopping, so the only left ones were woohyun and Hoya, they were guarding the mansion.

On the other side, Woohyun had to do the dishes, wash up the clothes and do all the work while hoya just walked around the mansion, guarding it.

But since Hoya was in Hyun's room, Woohyun had to rush to shoo hoya away from the shinee products in hyun's room.

DING DONG!

" Eh? Who could that be? " Woohyun blinked at the door.

Woohyun opened the door to see a guy standing infront of him.

Woohyun just blinked at him and slamed the door on the guy's face.

" What's up with that guy in the pink apron?! " The guy who got slammed on got mad.

' Is this the wrong house? ' he thought as he wakled backwards to see the full view of the house.

" this is correct.. " he nodded. " Did she move out from this house? " 

The guy walked towards the door again and rang the doorbell.

Woohyun opened the door again.

" Ah. i didn't notice you there. SHORTY " Woohyun smiled innocently.

" Is that how you should treat a guest? and oh ! YEAH! is this Lee Hyun's house? the songwriter for SHINee? " the guy asked. 

Woohyun tapped his chin and nodded.

" Wae? "

" i just came back from the states, so I got nowhere to go.. Do you mind me coming in.. GIRLY (referring to woohyun's pink apron) BOY? " the guy smiled.

Woohyun smiled back. This time he was pissed off, he wished that he could slam the door on that guy's face again but he was just too kind to do such thing. So instead, he let the guy in.

" Why thank you hyung " the guy smiled.

" your welcome, well, you dont mind sitting in the living room right.. erm.. mr- " Woohyun stopped for the guy to speak his name.

" Lee Byunghun " the guy smiled.

' I've heard of him before... ' Woohyun thought as he opened his pink apron to sit in the living room too.

--------------

Lee Byunghun >< another character in the storay~ Woohoooo!!\Yes! it's L.Joe of Teen top~ fufu

TEAHYUN!!