Will you be mine?

Lonely

Hey guys, thanks for reading, subscribing and comments. I will probably finish this story before January end. This is my first attempt to write a story. I hope you guys will like it. If I make any mistakes you guys can comment so I will try myself to fixed it. 

 

 

 

Jinhwan’s pov

     “Will you be mine?” asked Hanbin to me while holding a heart shape cupboard with ‘Be Mine’ words craved on it. Suddenly Bobby shouted “Accept him, accept him” while attracted other people to joined him cheering like Kwangsoo always did in Running Man. I shyly accepted his heart with a smiled on my face with a cheered noise from the crowded as the background.

 

Hanbin’s pov

     “So groom you may…..” shouted Chanwoo, the younger twin. “Kiss the groom and live happily ever after” continued Yunhyeong, the older twin. “Wow guys, you’re so unbelievable. Okay-okay I will kiss him. Jinhwan, may I k…” I didn’t finish my words yet but suddenly Jinhwan lips quickly met with mine. I was shocked at first but he looked at me shyly. “Encore encore encore” shouted Chanwoo again. 
“Why you guys are being like this, my Jinan is so shy right now. Look at his face” said me while holding Jinhwan’s hand. “Okay guys, enough for the show. Don’t make a noise in front of the library. Go to your class everyone” said Donghyuk, our College President.

     “Thanks Donghyuk-ah, you’re my hero” said Jinhwan while hugging our college president.

     “Ehem, baby I’m still here, remember?” said Hanbin to Jinhwan. “Ah sorry Hanbin-ah, Donghyuk, this is Hanbin and Hanbin..” without Jinhwan finished his sentence I cut off him “Donghyuk our College President, who didn’t know him.”

 

No one pov

     “Ahh I forgot, sorry Hanbin-ah.” Jinhwan replied, his hand still lingered with Donghyuk. “So, let me introduced you my squad, this is Bobby, who helped me with everything that you see just now included the heart shape cupboard, and this are twin monster Yunhyeong and Chanwoo.” Hanbin introduced his cliques to Jinhwan and Donghyuk.

     “Whassup guys, I’m Jinhwan and Hanbin matchmaker. Haha, I can’t let this guy do by his own because he has no experience, he never date anyone since 1996. You’re lucky Jinhwan, you’re his first” replied Bobby while his eyes busily winked at Jinhwan.

     “Yah KIMBAB!! Don’t flirted with my property, he’s mine remember?” I shouted to Bobby half serious half joking.

     “Hey guys, nice to meet everyone, Bobby, Yunhyeong and Chanwoo but Hanbin-ah where the handsome guy who is always with you at the library?” asked Jinhwan curiously.

      “Ah June, I think he’s there just now but I didn’t see him for a while.” Chanwoo answered.

     “Okay guys, let’s wrapped up, we should give the lovebird a chance to be alone,” announced Donghyuk with a smile plastered on his face while looking at Jinhwan and Hanbin. 

     All of them nodded firmly. 

    “Donghyuk is really kind, I shouldn’t be jealous of him although he hugged you,” Hanbin stated his feeling into words.

     “Why you should be jealous of him? He’s so kind and nice and he knows me well” said Jinhwan honestly.

While they’re having their first date, there’s someone who looking at them.

    

Junhoe’s pov

     On that day, the first person who saw Jinhwan was me. However, the confession was done first by Hanbin hyung. If I knew he would easily accept him, I should be the one who confessed to him.

Flashback

     He’s always there, sitting in between of shelf, reading his favourite poem books. I’m not the type of student who likes to study in the library. He’s the reason why I am here. Am I secretly in love with him? “June-yah, what you’re looking at?” asked Hanbin hyung while looking at my direction. “No nothing hyung” answered me flustered. “Omg who is he? He’s so cute; I think I have fallen in love with him at the first sight. Should I try my luck?” said Hanbin with an excited look painted on his face. “His name is Jinhwan and are you serious hyung?” I asked him nervously. He just nodded as an answer and rushed to the place near of Jinhwan.