Final

Crushing on my Bestfriend's Sister

tumblr_inline_nv1vm795wD1tnfx1q_500.gif


It was another day of exhausting training by Coach Kim. Eunbyul was panting very hard. This was one of the tiring training she had this year. Eunbyul went to wash herself up in the toilet. All her friends had already left the school bound. She took her own sweet time to bath. She even sang in the toilet.

While she was singing, she heard noise. She heard something dropped. She looked out but no one was there. She shrugged it off and just continued to bath. Second time, she heard the noise again. She started to feel uneasy. She decided if the same noise was heard one more time, she ready to run out of the shower. She doesn't care how she was dresses. As long as she was out of the toilet, she felt safe. Unfortunately, she ehard the noise again for the third time. She gathered all her toiletries and ran out of the toilet. She managed to wrapped her body with the dry towel.

She didn't realised there was someone who just exited the Mens' toilet. Bith of them collided with each other and fell with Eunbyul under him. She shut her eyes tightly, didn't dare to look who she had bumped into.

"Eunbyul?"

A voice she recognised. A voice who made her heart beat very fast.

"Yunhyeong Oppa???"

"What are you doing here? Alone. It's already late and dressed like that."

Yunhyeong eyed her from head to toe. She wasn't wearing anything except the towel around her. It was his frist time seeing her like that. He oftenly went over to Jinhwan's house but never came across Eunbyul like that. He scanned her body from top to bottom. She has a y body. Obviously, she's an athlete. Now he understood why every boys went head over heels for Eunbyul. He just realised that she has gotten beautiful.

"I just ended training. I heard noises three times. I got scared and just ran out. Luckily, I've ran into you."

Yunhyeong got up and offered her his hand and pulled her up.

"Do you mind waiting for me until I changed?"

"Sure, I'll wait here."

Eunbyul nodded and quickly went to change into a new set of fresh clothes. Yunhyeong offered her a ride home and she gladly accepted it. She had seen his bike often, infront of her house. However, she never imagined that she would be riding it. He passed her the extra helmet. He saw that she had difficulty putting it on and he helped her.

"Thank you," Eunbyul smiled.

She tightened her grip around his torso. It was her first time riding a bike. Eunbyul felt thrilled when riding it.

On the other hand, he didn't know why his heart was beating really fast. He wasn't feeling nervous or scared. Has he fallen for his bestfriend's little sister? It couldn't be, right? He never seen her as a lady yet. Yet?

The years that he known Eunbyul, she was just a sister to him. Not more than that.

"Thank you for the ride home, Oppa."

"No problem. Go in. It's already late. Goodnight."

Yunhyeong ruffled the young one's hair before driving off.

 

Few days had passed since the incident happened. He can't stop thinking about Eunbyul. He told Hanbin about it.

"You're in love."

"No, I'm not. Nonsense," he said undenially.

"Does your heart beat very fast?"

Yunhyeong nodded.

"You can't stop thinking about her ever since that day, right?"

He nodded again.

"You even said that she has gotten beautiful."

Yunhyeong didn't nod but he pondered what Hanbin had said.

"What am I going to do now..." Yunhyeong dropped his head on the table and sighed.

"Tell Jinhwan. I wonder what his reaction would be," Hanbin joked.

Yunhyeong as scared that Jinhwan might disapproved him. Jinhwan was a protective brother when it comes to Eunbyul. Of course, he wants the best for his sister.

Later that day, the rest had gathered at Jinhwan's house to hang out. Hanbin can't stop looking at Yunhyeong and laughed at him. Hanbin can't wait for Yunhyeong to ask Jinhwan. He was curious to what will Jinhwan think.

"Hwan-ah," Yunhyeong called out.

"Yes?"

"I would like to ask something."

"Sure, what is it?"

Hanbin sat closer to Yunhyeong casually.

"Errr...I-I w-w-as w-w-wonder-r-i-ng..."

"Are you okay? This is so not like you," Jinhwan said curiously.

Jinhwan grew worried for his bestfriend. Yunhyeong never been like this before. Hanbin was impatient and just nudged Yunhyeong.

"IWASWONDERINGIFYOUMINDIFIDATEEUNBYUL!"

That came out too loud. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and turned to Yunhyeong. Shockingly. Except Hanbin, who was laughing out loud. Jinhwan was the most shocking one. He didn't expect Yunhyeong to like his sister. He knew the others found Eunbyul pretty and can't stop talking about her. But not Yunhyeong. From what Jinhwan had observed, Yunhyeong only see Eunbyul like a little sister not more than that.

"Yun-ah, are you serious?"

Yunhyeong couldn't opened his mouth. He nodded instead.

"Since when?"

"2 weeks ago."

"The day you sent her home?"

Yunhyeong nodded. Jinhwan didn't say anything after that and left to go upstairs. The boys heard some talking in Eunbyul's room but they couldn't catch what it was about. Minutes later, the siblings came down.

"Eunbyul has something to say."

Eunbyul stood infront of the boys. She took in a deep breath before talking. It was hard for her to confess especially infront of the others. And Yunhyeong was there.

"I-I a-a-c-tually b-been c-c-crushing on you, Y-yunhye-o-ong Oppa."

The said guy's eyes widened.

"My sister here had been crushing on you since the day you came over to our house. Since then, she had been looking at you from far. She didn't tell anyone but I got figured it out," Jinhwan explained.

Eunbyul blushed. Yunhyeong took her hand and brought her to the backyard.

"Is it true?"

The girl nodded.

"Sorry for not realised it earlier."

"It's okay. What important is no, our feelings are mutual for each other," Eunbyul smile widely.

"So, ww-would y-you like to go out w-with m-me?" Yunhyeong asked shyly.

Eunbyul looked up and nodded frantically. He wrapped his hands around her. She hugged him back.

Jinhwan cleared his throat, "Now that you are dating my sister. There are few rules for you to obey.

1) Her curfew would be at 10pm

2) No skinship infront of me

3) You two are allow to go on a date twice a week." Jinhwan said sternly.

"Roger that, sir!"

Yunhyeong shook hands with Jinhwan. Eunbyul clapped her hands gleefully and attacked her new boyfriend with a hug. She couldn't believe that her crush was now her boyfriend.

Yunhyeong was now dating his bestfriend's sister.

 

On the other hand, Bobby was crying. He was the only one who couldn't accept the fact that his little Eunbyul was now dating Yunhyeong.

"My little Eunbyul is all grown up now," Bobby sniffed.

He had been crying in Hanbin's arms for almost half an hour.

"There, there."

"Jinhwan hyung is cool with it but not Bobby hyung," Donghyuk shook his head in disbelief. Chanwoo followed suit,

"Come on, be happy for her." Junhoe said, busy eating his chips.

Junhoe couldn't careless. He wanted Bobby to stop crying so he could watch his show quietly.