Sugar

Sugar

Wonsik and Taekwoon walked down the sidewalk of the busy Seoul streets. Taekwoon clinging to Wonsik’s arm and Wonsik’s arm around his waist. They could be close together this way and also keep warm since the weather was starting to go from chilly wind to biting cold.

Taekwoon looked up at Wonsik, black hair slicked back, broad shoulders, and strong jaw. Taekwoon smiled slightly, turning away. He was so handsome with his hair back like that. It accentuated his sharp facial features. Taekwoon pressed his body closer and looked around at the stores. He stopped in his tracks suddenly when he saw a mannequin in the window of a store. Pastel pink frilly, lacy lingerie, , and a bralette, with white thigh highs, a pink garter belt, white choker, and pink pumps.

He looked at the display with wide eyes. He had been looking for an “outfit” like this for years. It was perfect. The lingerie was almost completely lace with frills around the edges. The had a little white bow in the center of the hem. Taekwoon unconsciously moved toward the window, hands pressing against the glass. “I want it…” he whispered.

Wonsik watched the younger boy and let out a sigh,refraining from rolling his eyes. “Babe, I just bought you some new clothes yesterday, I might be well off but I also have limits…” Taekwoon frowned while still looking at the display. The one time he actually finds something he really really wants, Wonsik says no?

“But daddy…” Taekwoon made sure to draw out the word. It embarrassed him a bit to say it like this in public, but he knew it turned Wonsik on. He turned around and looked up at him with the slight pout and doe eyes he knew he liked, looking up through his eyelashes. “I need it.” He whined quietly in his soft, airy voice, walking over to Wonsik and putting his hands on his chest. 

Wonsik looked away from the face he knew would bring him to his downfall. “Not now baby, let’s just go home, okay?”

Taekwoon looked up at Wonsik astonished. This had never happened before. Was Taekwoon losing his touch?

Taekwoon face turned stoic, the way it usually was when he wasn't around Wonsik, as he took his hands off Wonsik’s chest swiftly. “Fine.” He immediately started walking in the direction of the apartment they shared, not sparing Wonsik a glance. He pulled out his phone and settled for ignoring the older completely, playing some dumb game he had downloaded. Wonsik sighed, putting his hand over his eyes. “.”

When they got home, Taekwoon started cooking dinner. He was totally quiet, only focusing on the vegetables he was cutting. Taekwoon was usually quiet, but Wonsik could tell the difference. He was definitely getting the cold shoulder. They ate in silence except for Wonsik trying to ease the tension and trying to initiate small talk.

“Wow babe, this is really good!” “That color really suits you.” “Do you want to go out to eat tomorrow? You can pick whatever restaurant you want.” All which were met with silence and not even a glance in his direction. Taekwoon just delicately ate the food without looking up from his plate.

Taekwoon stood up after he was done, put his dishes in the sink, and went to the room they shared. Wonsik heard the shower going and sighed. Taekwoon was stubborn. This was going to drag out a while and the only thing he could do to stop it is buy Taekwoon the damn lingerie. Wonsik rolled his eyes at the whole situation. It was just like Taekwoon to get like this over some . But wouldn’t getting Taekwoon some cute lingerie also be kind of a win for Wonsik as well?

While Taekwoon was in the shower, he decided to go back to the store. It was only 5 minutes away and Taekwoon could be in the shower for an entire hour. He headed to the store and pointed at the display. “I want the whole outfit. The shoes, the socks, everything.” Wonsik took out his wallet. “Alright sir, your total is going to be 2,290,467 Won today.” Wonsik had already handed over his credit card, not really caring how much it cost. Wonsik took the two pink bags in his hands and walked back to his apartment. Taekwoon still hadn’t come out of the shower. He sat down on the edge of the bed facing the bathroom door.

Taekwoon came out of the bathroom, his white silk robe wrapped around him. Taekwoon looked up when he noticed Wonsik sitting on the bed, holding out some pink bags with the name of the lingerie store on it. His face broke out into a big smile and quickly walked over and sat on Wonsik’s lap, kissing him. “Thank you daddy.” Taekwoon whispered, sliding his hands down Wonsik’s chest. Wonsik pecked him on the cheek. “No problem baby. Aren’t you going to try it on so I can see how you look?”

Taekwoon smiled again and got off Wonsik’s lap. “Of course.” He grabbed the bags and quickly went back into the bathroom. Wonsik waited impatiently for Taekwoon to come out. He didn’t know he wanted to see him in it so bad until now. It took 15 whole minutes for Taekwoon to finally come out, and Wonsik could see why. Taekwoon was already tall but the pumps showed off his long legs and made him almost surpass Wonsik in height. The thigh highs hugged his thick thighs and the garter belt somehow made them even ier. The actual lingerie didn’t cover much but it somehow seemed to make him look innocent and y at the same time. Taekwoon had also applied some eyeliner, blush and lip gloss.

Taekwoon slowly walked over to him.

Yep. Wonsik had definitely made the right choice.

 

-------

Ok I know I say this a lot but I MIGHT write a second chapter to this thats just oops

Also I know this is really short but it was for a friend and I wasn't even going to upload it but whatever

Tell me what you think~