Fin.

Jealous

“Youngjae-ah.. Youngjae~ Youngjae~” JB’s (trying to be) cute voice booming in the dorm, from his position in the living room until the kitchen where Youngjae is.

“What, Hyung? What are you? Five?” said the younger to the cutest hyung, walking towards his hyung, plopping his body on the couch next to JB.

“NO~” said JB, again with his (trying to be) cute voice.

“What’s wrong with your tone?” asked the black haired boy, curious.

“Why? Dislike it?”

“It’s not like that, hyung. Just, it’s a bit creepy.” Said Youngjae while received a glare and a neckhold from the older.

“Youngjae-ya…” his voice became smoother now. “Hm?” not really pay attention.

“Yah! I want your attention! Is it that hard to give me your attention?” JB shouted, began to lose his temper.

“Wha-“ Youngjae jumped from the seat.


“You know… now, you always play around with Mark, laughing together with Yugyeom, chatting with Jackson, discussing with Jinyoung, even shopping with Bambam. No time, I repeat, no time you are doing something with me.” Said JB, his voice quiver now, ready to cry, his eyes watery.  Wow, this hyung is really deserved an award. What a good actor!

“Hyung.. hm.. what makes you think like that?” Youngjae felt speechless.  Guilty take over him. That’s right. Even since Just Right Era, he rarely spends time alone with JB. They’re even not roommate anymore due to the hotness of their room.

“Hyung?” His voice sounds terrible.

“Youngjae-ya.. I'm sorry. It's just that, well.. I felt that you keep your distance with me now. Did I do something wrong? Or was I never good enough to be your boyfriend?“

Youngjae just sat there in silence. JB's statement was left him speechless.

"Youngjae-ya, I-" Youngjae cut JB's sentence with a kiss, just a light kiss. And Youngjae can feel JB's smile into the kiss. Youngjae is the first to pull away. 

“No, hyung. You’re right. We never play around together again. How about we go to the mall and buy some stuffs?” 

“Really? I mean.. really? Youngjae? You will play with me again?” joy is all over JB’s face, the moment Youngjae said that sentence with his angelic voice.

Truth to be told, JB himself didn’t know why he acted like five-year-old-boy. But, he truly means it. He craves Youngjae’s attention. He always got Youngjae’s attention before and he really got used to it. So, no matter what, JB will always aim for being the #1 and only for Youngjae. He didn’t like Youngjae spend his times with other members, not because he was jealous. Well, maybe he really is jelaous. But, it’s his right to be jealous, because Youngjae is his boyfriend. Oops! Did I spill it out loud? Yeah. Ever since JB confessed about his feeling towards Youngjae, he never became like this, overly jealous about the silliest things and being overly possessive about Youngjae. Youngjae is mine and will always be mine. And Youngjae himself also realized that he maybe a bit ignoring his boyfriend, but he did it unintentionally. Really. And he always find jealous JB is so cute that sometimes, he can't help but laughing his off.

 

--------

I know, it's so short. I just write to kill the time in the office. I really got nothing to do. Once again, so sorry... and have a nice day!

Oh, and HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY for Our y Leader JB!! ^^