FINAL

Fairy Dust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon gulped, he still couldn't believe that the person before him was real. But he knew she was. He never meet her before but like Darren hayes said "I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You." Okay, that was lame but that exactly how Woozi felt. He could feel his heart thumping so hard it almost hurt. Shiver ran through every inch of his suddenly cold fingers, he could feel his face heated, he flustered.

"It's okay Jihoon." She finally said, her sweet voice made Jihoon tingled but also confused. Why did she say it's okay?

"I..." Jihoon tried to speak but nothing came out after the 'I'

The girl reached her hand out to Jihoon's face

Then he felt a hard slap.

Jihoon open his eyes just to see a face of his roomate grinned at him and it was him who slapped Jihoon off of his sleep and dream. Jihoon groaned after he realized it was just a dream. Of course it was. It was too impossible to come true, at least for Jihoon.

"Nice dream you just got huh?" Soonyoung asked "It was hard to wake you up, your alarm buzzed for about thousand times already but you didn't budge."

Jihoon stirred to face the wall, closing his eyes again "Shut up. Why you bother anyway?"

"Don't you remember we have a meet up today? With Mingyu and Jisoo?"

Jihoon mentally cursed himself for being so forgetful. "I'm sleepy..."

"You've been wide awake for like days to finish the song and now is the day you will bail?"

"I didn't say I'm gonna bail you noodle-head." Jihoon mumbled while he tossed away his comfy blanket and did a zombie walk to the bathroom.

Soonyoung grinned at Jihoon's act. So, Jihoon, Soonyoung and their fellow friends Jisoo and Mingyu are in one band, they just came up with this idea about weeks ago and there will be a summer party in their university so they plan to introduce their band there, they worked on some cover songs but Jihoon volunteered to make one song for them, and they would about to learn about it today.

->>-

"Okay, Let's hear it." said Jisoo.

The four boys were in some of nice-quiet outdoor cafe. Jihoon put his phone on the center of the table and pressed play. Each of the boy immersed into the song. Jihoon smiled in relieved and satisfaction when he saw his friends started following the beat, that was when his eyes caught a figure, he immediately froze in place, his eyes widened. Suddenly the dream came to life, he felt all the shiver, cold and thumping all over again in his body as a girl from his dream appeared and she walked right on their table. From her outfit, she definitely not the waitress but she clearly walked toward his direction. He looked around to find tables around were empty. He looked back at the girl and she smiled and if Mingyu didn't break the atmosphere, Jihoon must be fainted.

"Chaena!" he called while waving to the girl.

Jihoon snapped back to reality and he looked at Mingyu "You know her?"

"She's the TA in one of our classes. Lee Chaena." Mingyu looked at Jihoon as if Jihoon was kidding.

"She substituted professor Kim last week, on a day when Jihoon skipped because he worked on our music until dawn." Soonyoung pointed out

Before Jihoon had the chance to ask what the girl doing there, She already sat in the empty chair next to Jihoon which made Jihoon jumped in his seat which surprised Chaena and the other boys.

"Dude, what's gotten into you?" Jisoo asked.

"So these are the members in your band?" Chaena asked, her voice was exactly the same with the one in Jihoon's dream. She looked at Jihoon "And this one is the music genius?"

Jihoon almost choked in his drink "I'm Jihoon, Chaena Noona..." he responded.

"Are you sick of something? You don't look so good."

"He's okay, he needs more sleep." Soonyoung chimed in and for once in Jihoon's life, he really thankful having a talkactive friend like Soonyoung "So, Jihoon, Chaena noona is the head committee of the Summer Beach Bash at the end of the month, that's why I invited her too today to be the first person who listen to our song. Our original song."

Jihoon nodded silently and he play the song again through his phone. Jihoon couldn't help but stared at the side profile of Chaena's face. Every detail was the same, Chaena was the girl in his dream but how could he dreamt someone he never met before?

The song ended "Boys, this is fantastic. So energetic, so...you. This fits the party! I will put you into the performance list by then you better start practicing. I need to do some shopping with the properties committee. So, good luck guys." She smiled and as she got up, she ruffled Jihoon's hair slightly "Get well soon, genius." And with that she walked away, leaving Jihoon stunned.

->>-

"Dude. what was that?" Soonyoung asked as they parted ways with Jisoo and Mingyu.

"What?"

"All those nervous act around Chaena."

"I'm not nervous!" he said, a bit too loud than necessary "Like you said, I need more rest."

Soonyoung whistled "Dude, you never agree with every word I said now you suddenly all words with me? Cool. You better keep this manner."

Jihoon didn't answer, he really wished Soonyoung lost his voice for couple of days, at least Jihoon could experience life without any noises even just for a while.

"She's probably around 5 or 6 years older than us."

"And you told me that because of..."

"Because you have a crush on her."

Jihoon tried to control his expression. No he didn't have a crush on Chaena. He just too shocked and this noisy Soonyoung would make fun of him if he looked nervous. "No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Hell, dude, I just met her."

"Love at first sight do exist, at least, in your case." he gave his mischievous smirk, and if Jihoon was taller than Soonyoung, he would just smack his blonde head but sadly he wasn't.

Yeah, Jihoon was short, I mean for a boy, he was really short, he was as tall as most girls even Chaena was taller than him.

"Since when you became like that? You're unbelivable, Soonyoung." He groaned softly and walked faster but Soonyoung catched him fast.

"Okay, okay, so you don't have a crush on her."

"Yes and end of conversation and if you talk about this one more time, I swear to God I will move to another room."

->>-

"You go back first, Jihoon, I will catch you up." said Soonyoung "I need to fix Jisoo's computer."

"I can wait, if you want." Jihoon said while put his guitar into its case.

"Okay, wait for me in the coffee shop across, this gonna take a bit long."

Jihoon nodded and he walked out from Jisoo's basement. Unlike Soonyoung and Jihoon, Mingyu and Jisoo's houses are near from the University, so they don't live in dorm. Mingyu already went home few minutes ago. Jihoon entered the coffee shop and he took a seat on the counter.

"Jihoon, right?"

Jihoon startled at the familiar voice. it couldn't be. He looked up at the voice and yes, it was Chaena's voice.

"Noona..? I thought you're a TA?"

"Well, a TA at day and a barista at night." She smiled "What can I get for you?"

"Iced Caffè Americano, please."

She started making the drink "Long night huh?"

"Uhhh actually, I'm about to go back but I still waiting for Soonyoung."

"Where do you live? If I may ask."

"The Dorm, roomate with Soonyoung."

"Wow, you must be very patient with him."

Jihoon frowned "What do you mean?"

"He's talkactive." She served Jihoon his drink "Not that is a bad thing but sometimes I don't even know how to shut him up." she chuckled and Jihoon could see, her face blushing. Wow, was she like Soonyoung? Jihoon felt a pinch in his heart but he didn't really know why.

"Sounds like you close with him."

"Oh, he didn't tell you?" she looked up at Jihoon.

"T-tell me what?" Jihoon quickly cursed himself mentally for stuttering.

"We're childhood friends back in Namyangju, we're next door neighbour."

Jihoon heaved a sigh in relieve. He didn't know why.

"I was surprised he enter the same University as me though." she chuckled "That loud kid."

"Do you like him? I mean like him like him?" he asked.

Chaena stunned "What?"

"Oh nothing, sorry for the stupid question, I'm just curious...because you two are close..."

Suddenly Chaena laughed "No, of course not. We both pure childhood friends, besides, I'm way older than him, we have different friends and stuffs, he's like my little brother."

Jihoon smiled. Maybe I really start to put interest with this girl, but why? Because of the stupid dream? Yes, stupid and strange weird. Snap it out Jihoon, she's way older than you. She only sees Soonyoung as little brother, she will does the same with you. "Shut up." he mumbled as two voices in his head started arguing.

"I'm sorry, what?" asked Chaena.

"Oh nothing, nothing." Jihoon put a wider smile and drink his coffee.

"My shift will be over in 5 minutes, When will Soonyoung finish?"

"I don't know, maybe..." Jihoon checked his phone and there was a message from Soonyoung that he would be there for a night "Crap." He replied ad looked back at Chaena "I guess I need to go back now."

"Let's go back together, I'm going to the same direction." Chaena offered.

->>-

To be polite, Jihoon took Chaena until her front door.

"You're so kind, sorry for making you walk further just because you wanna take me home first."

"It's okay noona, besides, I can't leave you walk alone." Jihoon smiled.

"I'll see you around then?"

"Yeah." he rubbed his nape and his heels before Chaena called him.

"Wait, Jihoon." she stepped closer to him and kissed his cheek "Thank you and goodnight." she didn't look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter