Decisions

A Night In London

Decisions filled Kyungsoo's life. He made a decision to apply for all the S.K.Y's university, getting into Seoul University. He's studying Astrology, finding out if time travel is possible, and if a time machine is possible. They sent him to study at Wales University. There was also a planetorium, and a gigantic lab for astronomers. On his last day, he was allowed to do what ever he wanted, within the budget set for him.

 

While window-shopping, he unconsciously bumped in a man. He looked up, the man was quite tall, obviously taller than him, the man was tanned, and his jaw line was as sharp was a knife. "Kamsamnida!" Kyungsoo bowed, forgetting that he spoke Korean.

"Kamsamnay- What?" The man was confused at the sudden language spoken. When Kyungsoo stood up, left Kai's eyes to feast on the sight. His eyes were big like a penguin, and his body was small, and skinny. His cheeks looked like puffy clouds and that he could squeeze them forever. He instantly fell head over heels for this man, questionable because the man is suppose to be hetereoual. Enough dancing in his mind, the  man shook his head as Kyungsoo apologized.

"Mian- I mean sorry! My name's Do Kyungsoo, what's your's?" Kyungsoo bowed again.

"I'm Kai, nice to meet you Ky-Kyung what was it again?"

"Kyungsoo. K y u n g soo." Kyungsoo was getting irritated a bit by the man.

"Well, Kyungsoo, I'm Kai, said before, but are you lost?" Kai questioned the man.

"No, I'm not lost." Kyungsoo eyed the man, "I was just looking around." 

Kai scoffed, "Well if you aren't lost why are you doing here?"

"Huh? What do you mean what I'm doing here."

"This is the ghetto! Tourists don't come here!" Kai laughed, scoffing in a way.

"What do you mean I'm a tourist?"

"You know, you're speaking Korean, and we speak ENGLISH here." Kai laughed placing a hand on Kyungsoo's shoulders. Kyungsoo slapped it off.

"Well, if you knew I was speaking Korean, why didn't you say something in Korean?" Kyungsoo eyed him.

"Do I have too?" 

"No, b-but still!" Kyungsoo crossed his arms, "Where's a place we can go?" Kyungsoo realized he said 'we' instead of 'I.'

"We?" Scoffed Kai.

"You know what I mean!" Kyungsoo was almost exhaling fire now from the anger building up in him. 

"I know a place we could go." Kai took a hold of Kyungsoo's hand, but Kyungsoo let go, just following him instead. After a few blocks of running, the panting pair stopped in front of the Big Ben.

"This is it? This is the place you want us to go? I've been here before!" Kyungsoo stomped on Kai's foot.

"No, there's something else you 'outta see." Kai beckoned Kyungsoo to follow. They went in a pub near the clock. When Kai stepped in, greetings by the hundreds poured into their hears. Kai greeted the owner back and lead Kyungsoo in the bar. There was a small door near it and Kai opened it. With the twist, jazzy music blasted in their ears. Alcohol traveled in waves, crawling it's way over to Kai. Kai greeted the man handing him the alcohol, and offered Kyungsoo some.

"No thank you, I want to be sober, unlike you." Kyungsoo glared at him as he walks over to the lounge. Kai was searching for him as he stumbled here and there, getting a bit tipsy, then he spotted the little man. He walked up to him.

"Come on! Let's have some fun! I told you I'd show you England! Well I am, don't be mad now!" Kai took Kyungsoo's hand, with the other one occupied with an alcoholic beverage. It read "Bailey's" on the label, and Kyungsoo scoffed in disgust. 

"You already smell like alcohol! You think I'd dance," Kyungsoo eyed him, with a face of annoyance obvious on his face, "with YOU!?" 

"Yeah I do think you will, so let's dance, mate!" Kai said, skipping merrily to the dance floor, dragging Kyungsoo with him. They were squished together due to how crowded the dance floor was. The jazz music stopped and a DJ took the stage. "It's already 7?" Kai questioned.

"7 is when you guys party? What is wrong with you guys!" Kyungsoo said while being brushed aside by Kai. "Wha-?! Where are we going now?"

"Shush!" Kai said, with a smirk appearing on his face. Kyungsoo couldn't lie when he thought Kai was beautiful. He had a perfect built, and his face was no exception. With a jaw-line almost as sharp as a blade, he wanted to place his mouth all over it. He also had a great personality, despite how Kyungsoo treated him. He was outgoing, loud, funny, he was great.. "Come, come there's a great place I know." Kai laughed to himself as he guided them to his house. Kai patted himself, mentally, as he found out how smooth he is. 

"Is there another 'magically' place here?" Kyungsoo asked. Kai didn't respond and guided them to the elevator.

"C'mon take the lift, I'll show you something." Kai went to the highest floor (Floor 4). They entered room 405. "Welcome to my flat." Kai leaned on the door frame. It was a nice room, Kyungsoo nodded to himself. He thought Kai would have a pretty messy room knowing how he is. Kai had a great computer set. A computer that had an i7 Intel Core Processor, an AMD GPU card with 2G. It was alright for a man like him. The bathroom was almost brand new, except for a roll of toilet paper lying on the floor. Kyungsoo scoffed, and look over to Kai, who was opening the blinds to the night sky. The door was closed, and locked, and the bright lights of the city filled their eyes. 

"So, why are we here?" Kyungsoo frowned a bit, thinking of a few things that could happen. He didn't want to think that his ity could be lost to someone he just met.

"You know, if we're going to be friends, we should at least know where we live." 

"I'm don't live here though.." 

"You don't live in London?" Kai turned around.

"No, I'm a college student, It's not like I wanted to be friends in the first place."

"Of course you do! Why would you let me drag you around here then?" Kai asked, wrapping arms around Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo wanted to be let free, but failed with his plan as Kai brought them together.

"I don't want to hug you!"

"You will soon.." Kai smirked. He was never this quick to initiate something like this, it's alarming to the both of them. But, he knew Kyungsoo wouldn't be here for long, so he wanted to at least have his fun with him. He peppered Kyungsoo's head with kisses. It unsettled Kyungsoo, he had a thought of beating up Kai, but he knew how strict this country is with domestic violence.

"You can't do this to me! I don't consent! No no no!"

"Consent? You think that's going to happen?" Kai's warmth almost sprung away from Kyungsoo at instant, regarding an arm resting on his neck.

"Y-Yes!" Kyungsoo stepped forward with threatening fists.

"Well It won't." Kai put Kyungsoo's fists down, back to kissing him. Kyungsoo was squirming under him. He was afraid he'd touch his lips. Although it didn't happen. All of this was weird to him, all of it. He doesn't even know Kai for more than a few hours and now they're Kai's kissing him. 

"S-stop." Kyungsoo groaned under Kai. Kyungsoo moved out of the way only to crash onto the bed. Kai, who is around 5 inches taller than him, fell ontop of them. They wrestled under the sheets. No, not like that, like they really wrestled under the sheets. Kai recieved a black eye after being kicked by Kyungsoo. Kai finally got a hold of them as Kyungsoo settled down. Sleep, overcoming him, although he was still fighting with Kai. He knew he had to be awake by 6 the next day. He wanted to make a plan to let himself freed from Kai's grasp. They both stopped until Kyungsoo faked sleeping.

"Aww, asleep already?" Kai frowned, "but you still look great next to me." Kai petted Kyungsoo's head. Then soon, Kai cuddled with Kyungsoo. Them one of them being in full deep sleep. Kyungsoo, who was still awake, crawled under Kai's hand and out of the bed. He looked at Kai, who was peacefully sleeping, like a baby, although the snoring ruined the mood. He didn't want to break Kai's heart entirely so he took the closest pen and paper, which Kai was abundant of, and wrote down his information: 

Phone Number: 02-312-3456 

Name: Do Kyungsoo

Address: Seoul, Korea. @Seoul University

P.S. I leave at 9 for the airport. May see you there? Bye.

And like that, Kyungsoo left to get ready for his flight.

Time Skip: Next Day

Kai woke up without the warmth of a 2nd party. The curtains created a pattern that splattered over Kai's face. He looked over to his side, with a note left on the nightstand. It had unfamiliar hand-writing, and when he got to the bottom he looked at the time. "It's 8:24! Enough time..I hope.." Kai scratched his head, hurrying to wake up and get ready. He wanted to meet Kyungsoo for the last time. He rushed out, at the speed of light, hailing for a taxi. "8:39...Ugh! Come on taxi!" Kai muttered to himself, running and stopping to hail a taxi. He ran in the direction of the airport. 10 miles out of London. Which he was stuck in the middle of it. Meaning, it takes him even LONGER to get there. When finally getting a taxi, he rushed the driver to London City Airport. "Hurry!" Yelled Kai, as the taxi driver, under immediate stress, went 10 miles over the speed limit. Hoping a cop isn't around, the taxi driver went the fastest he could without endangering himself and...well himself.  When they reached the entrance. Kai handed the taxi driver a 50 dollar bill, although it only costed $43.89 the driver didn't complain. 

"Kyunnngsooo!" Kai yelled out hoping someone will pick up his yells. He looked stupid in the crowd of people. but he reached as far as he could without passing security. Kai waited patiently for a familiar face. A small man with a plain navy blue hoodie and sunglasses passed up. The man knocked over Kai's phone.

"Aish..Mianhae!" The man bowed as the sunglasses fall off his face. 

"KYUNGSOO!" Kai screamed and hugged the man. In shock, the man hugged him back.

"You came?" 

"Of course I would!" Kai stopped the hug and picked up the glasses for him. Someone was yelling Kyungsoo's name, Kai couldn't pick up who it was so ignored it. 

"Well, I have to go.." Kyungsoo stared at the ground for awhile.

"D-don't!" 

"My flight is starting in around a hour or so.."

"So you have an hour with me!" Kai smiled.

"No, but I have to go..Please I'm sorry, I just have to go.. I can't be late, not when I have so much on stake right now." Kyungsoo shook his head as he pecked the side of Kai's cheek. It left Kai breathless, motionless, but full of emotions. Sadness as the major one. He knew he couldn't change Kyungsoo's mind but he wanted to try. 

"Please, you can stay here with me!" Kai cried out.

"I have to go to Korea!" Kyungsoo wanted to calm Kai down but he didn't know how. He was the one to cause this. He sighed, thinking about his parents who sacrificed everything to get him in this college. But, he also had Kai to tend to. So many decisions, so many..But he had a plan. "Y-you know that card I left for you?"

"Y-yeah. What about it?" Kai said, through the tears and sniffles blocking most of his words.

"Read it again.." Kyungsoo said, grinning, as he left. He left Kai alone in the airport. Kai pulled out the card from his pocket, he kept it there just to make sure he was going to the right place. '02-312-3456' His phone number! Kai said in his mind. I can call him! We won't be lost forever! Kai had a spark of hope flowing through him, as he looked at Kyungsoo, being checked at security, for the last time..At least..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: IT'S FINISHED

LMAO IT

BUT IT'S FINISHED!

Lmao i at fanfics, don't hurt me. BITTER-SWEET RIGHT? i mean not really bUT IT'S OK!!!!! ;O;

 

kk whale byewee you should totally upvote this though. c:::: Leave suggestions on what other fanfic i should make if you like this one ;o;