Rank List

✴Oddities Academy: An Academy for the Idols✴ ☽Do you have what it takes?☾ ✴Open and Accepting✴ ☽ All ualities welcomed!☾ ✴Many spots available!✴ ☽Urgent need for all of EXO and VIXX☾
MAIN HEADER
 

all you need to know

ranking system

Ranking system

*Too much to remember? Don't fret, the information will also be posted in the  groups!*

 

As with all schools, there is a ranking system to show which of our students are masters, and which are just starting out; which students need help and which students are on the path to success. Even if you're not in one of the top ranks, don't think of it as a bad thing. After all, there isn't anything wrong with a little 'tutoring' ;)

 

Entering students will start at Class E. This is the lowest rank mainly because classes haven't been attended and grades haven't been given. Students will work their way up to Class A, the best of the best rank. 

 

Each rank has it's own perk:

Class A: Has the abilities of all classess and the biggest and nicest dorms, non admin approved parties are allowed, and they will be given five 'get out of a AC' free card.

Class B: Has abilities of lower classes and nicer dorms than Class C, and get one 'get out of a AC' free card, parties are easier to get approved.

Class C: Has abilities of Class D and average dorms, are able to host parties with admin approval, but approval is harder to get.

Class D: Small dorms, has the abilities to host games. Parties are probitied.

Class E: Beginning class. One person dorms, parties are prohibited and students can't host games, only participate.

 

Methods to move up classes:

 

Each class needs to gain a specific amount of points before they can rank up through classes, alternating between 100 to 150 points for each class. To start off with, Class E will need to get a 100 points to move up to Class D.

 

How do you get these points? Simple, by activities listed below!

Welcome posts: 25 points
Rp posts in groups: 10 points
Winning Games: 50 - 100 points
Helping admins: 75 - 150 points

First rp interaction with new member(S): 5 points

First wall post with another member (welcoming post not including): 30 points

dorm life

The life of the student is hard, one way to relieve the stress is hanging out in the dorms! Dorms aren't just for sleeping, it's for socializing!

 

*Parties may be held, depending on the students who hosts it(this is where ranks come in). A sleep over for the girls(or boys xD) may be hosted by anyone at anytime!

 

*Pranks are allowed! But do not physically harm anyone.

 

*Need help in a class? Study groups may be held!

 

*The opposite gender may not be in the dorm group without the admins permission(unless they are an admin themself)

current students

Baekhyun | Student Council President

Shin | Student Council Vice President

current staff

Taekwoon | Principal

Head Admin
Admin
Admin
ADMIN FOUR