//preview//

im here for you

WARNING: violence involved.

jiwon has never believed in love at first sight, especially in those cliche cafe scenes when a customer gets absolutely blown away by a hot barista working at the counter. but there he was staring at the cute guy in front of him.

and the most embarrassing thing was zoning out right in front on him. "uhh... excuse me? anyone home?"

"oh erm... im sorry. could i have a cup of iced chocolate please."

---

donghyuk, after asking around for the cute barista's name, seemed to be an angel sent from above. whenever jiwon saw him, he was always smiling no matter what. and by 'whenever', he actually meant that he saw donghyuk almost every single day, spending a good $5 every time buying a drink, just to see donghyuk. 

'a hopeless case' was what junhoe deemed jiwon, but that didn't matter when jiwon finally got the guts to ask donghyuk out after one whole month, and the latter happily agreed.

---

"where have you been all day?"

donghyuk tried to avoid eye contact with his boyfriend. yes, boyfriend. but things weren't as simple as it seemed. 

"i'm asking you a question. look at me!!" hanbin roared, grabbing donghyuk by the collar and pulling him up, such that their eyes met no matter how hard donghyuk tried to look away. 

"i... i've been out with my friends. we were studying for the exams." donghyuk replied, and that wasn't exactly a lie. but it was just one person, someone so much more than a friend - lately donghyuk had been spending so much time with jiwon, who could give him all the love that hanbin never would. but it was true though, that the elder had been a great help with donghyuk's school work. 

hanbin had sensed something was off, but could not be bothered to find out more. when was the last time he actually cared about donghyuk anyway? "you better don't let me find out you're lying to me, or else. you useless piece of ." and with that, he flung donghyuk harshly onto the floor beneath them, leaving the younger in a whimpering mess.

things weren't this way the last time. what had he done in his past life to have hanbin, the one person who he used to love so much, treat him as if he was nothing more than a piece of trash? maybe he was right, he was so useless, he didn't deserved to be loved. 

~

will update soon! sorry for the short preview, this story will be a oneshot btw!

meanwhile please check out my other ongoing story titled 'loving you' relvolving around junhoe and jinhwan (: enjoy!!