Chapter 2

Love Is Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?? He talked to you? Kim Jongin, the most handsome boy in our school was talking to you?” Dae Hee, screamed almost loudly while they were queuing to buy their lunch. She managed to get attention from one or two persons that were also line up behind them, but just for a second before they returned back to their own conversation with their friends.

“Can you please slow down your volume? And he was not talking, he was just.. urgh, maybe he was just caught me again, and he just greeted me like usual…” Song Jihyo rubbed her head while thinking the exact words to describe the whole incident that happened in the morning.

“But still he talked to you, right? Before this, he was only greeting you with his good morning, but today he actually talked to you. Okay, nice improvement! I’m so proud of you, Jihyo!” Dae Hee giggled like a fangirl. Only her bestfriend knows about her little crushing towards Kim Jongin.

“Rather than being fluffy over he talked to me, I just feel like more embarrass after being caught once again in front of him.” Jihyo sighed.

Dae Hee passed to her the mineral water right after they got to sit in one table, around the corner of the cafe. She took a sip from it.

“You’re the one who’s weird. When you have the gut to wait for him at his locker, you should know what the consequences or what should you react if he is talking to you.  You’re not having phobic towards the male gender, right?” Dae Hee raised her eyebrows, looking forward for her friend’s answer.

Jihyo quickly shook her head. She was sure that she’s not having that anti-male disease. She can talk, laugh or doing some homeworks together with her male classmates. But for Jongin, she doesn’t know why she cannot give the right reaction to him.

“I don’t know, Lee Dae Hee. Just only by looking at his eyes, can make my knees shivers down. Just imagine what can happen if he’s talking to me.” Jihyo palmed her face.  

Dae Hee laughed herself, seeing her bestfriend being filled with the love problem. “You’re just adios. What’re actually you seeing in him, by the way. Okay, I admit that he is a good looking man, have a nice body and not to mention his good grades and also with good personalities. Other than that, he is a stupid boy aside from his academic and his voice also is so loud.”

“No, it’s not him. It’s his friend, Park Chanyeol.” Jihyo denying the fact since Dae Hee might get confused Jongin for his bestfriend.

“Park Chanyeol?”

“Yeah, the one who always with him. The tall one.” Jihyo explained further since Dae Hee’s face looked wrinkled, trying to remember who is actually Park Chanyeol.

“I got it. Yes, exactly. I don’t like him. Jongin should not be friend with him, so that his good image can be preserved.”

Jihyo smiled. “You’re so funny. He’s not like that. Chanyeol is a nice friend.” Dae Hee just shrugged her shoulder before co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter