end

Tight pants seducton

 

A new year of school begins that means some things have to change. I'm a junior now, Youngjae the shy sophomore is gone now. Say hello to the hot junior.

 

it's not credible. Not at all.

 

Forget about the hot thing, say hello to Youngjae, just Youngjae.

 

This year will be the best. I feel it. I expect a lot of things like, talking to my forever crush Daehyun. Oh Daehyun you're so perfect. What? I didn't tell you about him.

 

Jung Daehyun is a senior in my high school. He is a discrete man. Of course with his looks and kindness everybody wants to be his friend, but he is not the type of guy you think he is. Daehyun is a b-boy, he could have been the football captain or I don't know what sports captain like the typical popular student, but no. He is a dancer, but a great one.

 

When did I fall for him ? I was a freshman and it was my first day of school. I was looking for my class, I was going to be late the first day, great. So I was wandering in the main corridor my papers and a plan in my hands.

 

Flashback

 

- do you need help? A voice behind me say. Do I look that lost ? A little help won't be bad.

 

- I'm kind of lost. I can't find my class it's the C30. I passed the C29, C31 but impossible to see that one. He looks at me with a mocking smile. He seems to be a bit older than me, but he is very handsome.

 

- Follow me I show you your classroom. He puts his hand on my shoulder dragging me with him.

 

- You're new here right?

 

-yes I am a freshman and I'm already lost.

 

- Don't worry I was in the same situation when I arrived here. This school is a veritable labyrinth but you'll be use to it. He joked. He turned to a narrow corridor.

 

- here is C30. The door was the only one but I would never find it without help. Why wasn't it with the other doors. This school is weird.

 

-Thanks for your help... He smiled at me.

 

-Daehyun, I'm Jung Daehyun it's always a pleasure to help. If you have a problem don't hesitate. I gotta go. He didn't let me time to introduce myself and left.

 

End of the flashback.

 

Since that day, I try to approach him, I know everything about him: His club activities, his schedule, where he lives, even his moods. I can know his mood by his face. I'm not a stalker. Okay maybe I stalked him a bit, but this guy is more than my crush. I never been sure about my uality before. Now I know a hundred percent I'm gay and I'm in love with Jung Daehyun.

 

As senior, this year is his last year. That's why I have to do something. It's now or never. I'm not going to jump on him and beg him to date me, be his friend is the least I can try. I know I can count on my friends for help. Talking about them.

 

- Yo Jae are you thinking about your prince? Asks me Jaebum.

 

- Of course he is. Answer my other friend Sunhwa.

 

Jaebum and Sunhwa are my best friends, we met my first year of school. The same year I met Daehyun. Sunhwa and I were in the same class. We immediately became friends, then she introduced me to Jaebum who was a class upper than us. Later, when I told them about my crush on Daehyun, he was the one who helped me find informations about him. He was in his class so it was easy for him.

 

- Yo Jae guess what, I'm in Daehyun’s class again. He said to piss me off.

 

- You're so lucky. You better help me to get close to him this year. I want to be his friend. Jaebum was so busy flirting with girls that he never made a move to help me being friend with Daehyun. The one we're talking about is sitting on a bench laughing with his two friends Jongup and Junhong a.k.a Zelo. They are in his dance team. This three are inseparable. Maybe I can befriend them to approach him

 

- Why don't you go greet him or something instead of checking him out ? Asks me Sunhwa.

 

- I can't. Not now.

 

- Wait girls, I have another good news. I'm used to be call girl by JB, I hate it but I decide to ignore him. I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows one of Daehyun’s friend. I don't understand anything who knows who?

 

- Drop this JB, it's too complicated. I'm gonna talk to him. She said. Wait what? where she going?

 

- Damn this girl have balls. More than you Jae. Thanks Jaebum, always the good words.

 

Oh no, she's really talking to Daehyun. She won't say I have a crush on him right? Damn you Sunhwa.

 

I see them throwing glances at me. I really wonder what they are talking about.

 

After 10 minutes, she comes back a satisfy smile on her face.

 

- What did you say to him? You didn't talk about my crush right? I panic a bit.

 

- Hey calm down I didn't say anything. Classes are about to start let's go. I hate when she changes the subject. I won't give up.

 

After our morning classes, we go to the cafeteria where is waiting Jaebum. He always finish his classes earlier, that means Daehyun will be there too.

 

- Please tell me what you two talked about. She ignored me the whole classes, now she can't continue to do it.

 

- Come on Sunny tell him what he wants to know. Thank you Jaebum. He is whining like a girl on her period. It was to good to be true a JB serious, I'm not a whining girl.

 

- I just asked him if he was single and some other things about him. She's not convincing but we'll see.

 

- What did he say ? Asks JB. I know he doesn't have a girlfriend. At least not at school.

 

- He said he is single and no love interest. So I was right he is single. The last information is interesting. I still have a chance. After school you work right?

 

- Oh yeah just after school. I forgot about that.

 

- Girls stop talking about work, my head hurts. The only conversation we could have with him was girl. This guy is only interested in girls nothing else. Hey Jae look who is coming.

 

I turn my head to see a group of friends walking in the cafeteria leading by the hottest man on earth. he saw me looking at him. I'm embarrassed now.

 

- wow Jae did you eat tomato, you're red man... I mean girl. One day I'm going to kill this guy, I swear.

 

- Shut up Bum leave Jae alone.

 

-------------------------

 

School is over, now I have my shift at the grocery. Honestly, I don't need to work. Money is not a problem and I still live with my parents. My part time job is just a pastime. My parents are never home, their work take too much time and I hate being alone so I would rather be useful somewhere.

 

I work only two hours, my co-worker's shift ends when mine begins so I'm alone in either way.

 

- Ah Youngjae you're here. I have to leave now, I have a date. Good luck. He is in hurry, I think I don't need to answer.

 

This night is not busy so, I can do my homework and study. It's the hour when people take their last minute shopping. It's a good side of the late shift.

 

The bell rings announcing a client. I'm still on my work without a glance to the person. I let him or her shop, they only need me to pay thought.

 

- Hi Youngjae. As soon as I hear my name and recognize the voice, I freeze. Oh my god, Jung Daehyun is in front of me in flesh and bones.

 

- Oh hi Daehyun ? I didn't stutter I'm proud of me. You need help? Are you looking for something in particular? I don't know why I ask him that. Ah yeah he's probably here for shopping.

 

-Nahh, I'll just take this chewing gum. He says without leaving my eyes.

 

- Oh okay do you need something else? I'm so stupid, he said he would just take that damn chewing gum.

 

-Yeah. Are you free saturday ? Omo. I lift my head so fast that I nearly hit my man.

 

- Saturday ? Yeah I'm free. I'm free all the weekend. Why did I say that!? I look desperate now.

 

- Great, I would like to take you out. If it's okay with you. I let you my number tell me your answer when you're ready. He is really writing his number on a piece of paper. He hands me the paper plus the bill for his chewing gum. I'll be waiting for your call. Keep the change.

 

I'm not dreaming right, Daehyun gave me his number and asked me out. I have to thank Sunhwa, I don't know what she told him but it works.

 

Should I call him tonight or tomorrow? Maybe I should give him the answer at school, face to face. It will give a better impression. I won't sleep, I feel it, since the day I waited for this moment. I have to text my friends.

 

-----------------

 

- So what did you say ? Did you call him ? I wonder if I'm the one who is going to have a date or Jaebum. He is like a fan girl right now.

 

- I didn't call him, I want to give him my answer in person. I feel proud saying that.

 

- Oh good I'm sure he'll like that. And I already gave him your number so you don't have to worry about that. She didn't tell me that. I forgive her, it's worth it.

 

- So when are you going to ask him? Good question, this afternoon will be the right time. I guess.

 

- I think after lunch. I know he loves eating so he'll be happy after his meal. I sound like a weirdo.

 

- Oh I thought about something. Wow Jaebum can think. Since Jae's going to have a boyfriend maybe we can date. Sunny and Bummy, it would be cute.

 

- Keep dreaming JB. I knew it.

 

I couldn't eat. I imagined his reaction when I'll talk to him. What if all of this is just a joke for him. No. He is not this type of guy. It's now or never.

 

I clear my throat to get his attention. His back was facing me so he turned back.

 

- Hey I was waiting for your call there's a problem ? I can't stay focused when he looks at me with his confused face.

 

- Oh no, I just want to tell you myself my answer which is yes. I would love to go out with you Saturday. He smiles, satisfy by the response.

 

- Great, I have your number, I'll tell you when I'll take you. Just send me your address. You can take me right now it won't bother me. Stop with your ert thoughts.

 

- okay I text you tonight.

 

- I'll wait. How can someone be that y.

 

- my classes are starting, bye.

 

- Bye Youngjae. That's it, I did it. How will I spend a whole day with the man I can't even talk with more than five minutes.

 

- Jae hurry up biology won't wait for us and Jaebum try to get into my pants. Oh no, JB will try to get Sun now. I'll have to bear with that.

 

- Biology? Can I come with you ? Your professor is hot. Is she married?

 

- No you can't, you're a senior stupid. I suspect Sunny to have feelings for JB. She always react that way when he acts like a playboy.

 

----------------------

 

D-day.

 

Today I have a date with Daehyun, Sunhwa came this morning to help me get ready. I should probably change my pants, it's so tight why did she choose that? I don't know if I'll be able to sit.

 

Too late, the bell is ringing.

 

I take my things, check myself one more time, take a deep breath and open the door.

 

Daehyun was at the door, hands in his pocket like lost in his thoughts. When he hears the door closing, he jump a bit. He flashes me one of his famous smile which immediately dropped when he notices how I look. I have to say I'm really hot today. Sunhwa did a good job. Finally I don't regret my tight pants.

 

-Wow you look beautiful. I turn, back facing him to lock the door. The moment I turn around, he immediately look elsewhere the face red. Oh I see what he was looking. God bless tight pants

 

-Thanks. I answer with a smirk.

 

-uh- okay we better go now. Is my making him in this state ?

 

-You don't know where we're going right? He asked me once we're in the car. Only now I realize I was so happy to go out with him that I didn't ask him where we go.

 

-No I trust you for that. He must think I'm stupid to trust someone I barely know. It's true though.

 

-Good. It's a surprise. A surprise? I love surprises. Especially from hot guys.

 

He parked the car behind a gymnasium. A gymnasium?

 

-your friend Sunhwa told me you're interested in break dance. She asked me to take you to the competition. Asffghk what ? So it's not a date and he wasn't interested in me?

 

So if my dear friend wouldn't have ask him, he wouldn't have ask me out. I'll make sure he won't regret our not date.

 

-Great. Can't wait to see more. What more to say? I don't know anything about dance but that it's the hottest guy's passion.

 

-Good I already buy the tickets. We have the best spots. At least the handsome man was excited and I got to spend some time with him.

 

-Why didn't you participate as dancer. You're excellent. And hot.

 

-Thank you. I don't think I'm good enough. You know this guys have lots of experience and all. He explained. How can someone be so attractive by talking only !?

 

He lead me to the 'have tickets' side of the gymnasium. I didn't expected that much of people for that kind of event. The place was full inside. Daehyun guided me through the crowd, a hand on my waist. On my ing waist. I'm gonna die. I could melt under his touch, my knees become jelly.

 

-I still think you're the best though. I whispered in his ears due to the noise. He gulped. Maybe I can try to seduce him after all, it's the second time I make him react.

 

-Well.. Hm... Thanks. I can teach you some dance moves if you want. I'm ready to cancel all my club activities to spend more time with him.

 

-I would like to. I answered with enthusiasm. He will probably laugh at my dancing skills but I can't miss this opportunity. The chance of my life. Okay maybe not but still, it's important.

 

-Hey Daehyun you're here. There are Jongup and Zelo. Of course I should have know they would be here. It's not like we're on date.

 

-Of course, I told you I would come. He ruffled his two friends' hair. I'm here with Youngjae.

 

-Oh hi hyung. Greeted the younger.

 

-Hi Youngjae hyung. Added Jongup.

 

-Hi you two. I answered them.

 

- I didn't know you were into this. Told me Zelo pointing the stage.

 

-I'm a curious person. I simply said.

 

-Do you need company? He asked us. I let Daehyun answer, he is the one inviting me, it's his decision.

 

-No, go together. I want to stay alone with Youngjae. Asdffghk he wants to be alone with me. Well technically we're not alone, there's the public around but still, he said it.

 

-Okay so see you Monday at school. They waved and left. We join our seats near the stage.

 

The show starts with a dance battle between different crews, there are international teams. Judges are going to vote for a solo dancer plus a dance crew. The dancer on stage was a shirtless piece of hotness. If Daehyun is going to dance without shirt on, we can start right now.

 

-Do you like it ? Asked Daehyun. I nod, concentrated on the performers. Seriously, who was the first guy who thought about turning on his head ? What when through his head when he created that dance step. It's amazing to see but I don't think I will try.

 

The show quickly come to an end and Daehyun takes me to a coffee.

 

-You seemed to appreciate the competition, I'm glad. Said Daehyun once installed with the drinks.

 

-It was incredible thanks for the invitation. And this hot guy I was sure he would win. I keep blabbering about the best moment of the competition, Daehyun was looking at me with a satisfy smile.

 

-So you think the winner is hot ? He smirked. Did I really said that in front of my future husband? I have to save our relationship.

 

-He is hot but you're much hotter. I mean you're the hottest man I met in my life, like even in the universe. I should have stop at the first sentence. I always say more than necessary, he will know I'm his groupie now.

 

-You're really straight with your words but thanks. He looked at me a hand on his chin. He is scrutinizing me. I love to feel his gaze on me, especially after the way he checked me out earlier. I should wear tight pants more often.

 

-Hey you said you wanted to stay alone with me ? I want to add 'why' but I think he knows what I mean.

 

-Wow you seem surprise. More like shock but...

 

-yeah. You're always with Jongup and Zelo so it's quite... Unexpected.

 

-Oh are you a kind of stalker? I should have say 'I thought you would like to be with your friends' but no. I don't think before talking.

 

-No no it's just you're...

 

-hey I was kidding, it's okay. He laughed at my panicked face. He is lucky he is cute when he laughs. I don't regret asking you out you're really something. I wanted to stay with you to know more about you if that's your question. He smiled. You know the kind of smile you melt when your crush do it to you? It's this one. I'm gonna die for real.

 

-asdgh. Yes I try to say something, but the groupie language took over.

 

-huh you' alright? Oh he is worry about me so cute.

 

-Y-yes I'm good. I just... Thought about something. He must think I'm weird.

 

-Oh okay. And he does that smile again.

 

The more I talk with him, the more I discover his different types of smiles. And of course I know more about him, but damn, his smile(s). This guy is perfect. When I didn't know him I saw him as a crush, but now I'm sure I'm in love with him. 'Use your tight pants power of seduction' screams my hormones brain.

 

-As much as I like to be with you, we should go home, it's getting late. He knows how to talk to boys.

 

-Ok. Let's go. I let him pay and we leave the place. It's the moment to use my power. He opens the door for me so I step before him. But then, I drop my keys on purpose and lean to take it back. Caught off guard, he walks in me and put his hands on waist immediately so that I won't fall. We ended in a odd position, my press against his... Thing, his hands on my waist.

 

-Thank you. I... It was my keys. I said now facing him. He is all red. He just nod and we go to his car. Tight pants seduction: Success.

 

I made him blush, my made him react two times. It's a victory for me. The problem now, it's that he is too quiet. The drive home is calm. He keeps his concentration on the road all the way home.

 

He parks the car near my house and sigh. What now? Shall I talk first?

 

-I had a wonderful time with you Daehyun, I hope we'll have others occasions to hang out.

 

-Sure. If you're free next weekend I can take you somewhere else. He is fast the boy. Not that it bothers me.

 

-I don't have lots of friends so I'm always free. Why did I say that? . He just said 'okay' he thinks I'm a loser now. I shall leave before I say something stupid.

 

-Wait Youngjae. He caught my wrist. I look at him curiously. You're single right? I mean, no lovers. Asdfghk my heart is beating twice faster.

 

-No. Yes. Huh I'm single. If my reaction doesn't give him a hint of my feelings for him, I don't understand.

 

-So it's okay if I do that. I don't have time to react that I feel his lips on mine. He is ing kissing me. His tongue is tickling my lips so I opened it. I don't know how nor when did I end on his laps. It's only when we separated to breath I realize what happened.

 

-You- you should go home. He said breathless. His hair is a mess, did I do that ? It's hot.

 

-Yes I should. I answered my face close to his. I want to kiss him again and again. But before I have a question. He hummed so I continue. Am I single now? He kissed my nose then my lips.

 

-Not anymore. He buried his nose in my neck kissing it some times.

 

-Is it thanks to my tight pants power of seduction. I asked myself.

 

-Your what? I was not talking to myself? Well .

 

-nothing, I gotta go. Bye. I pecked his lips and leave the car in hurry.

 

I don't know if I will be able to sleep after that.