Perfect Day for Make Some Pals

Strawberry Cream Kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Many people will walk in and out of your life,

but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

 

The sun shine brightly. Not so bright yet warm enough for the body to keep it warm from the morning breeze. The birds are having a concert to show which one that have the best voice. The smells of newly brewed coffee and toasted bread filling up the air. Such a calm and perfect day to begin with.

A girl is riding her bike happily. The friction between the wheels and the street surface accompany her journey. Once a while she will humming some notes, being hypnotized by the music come from her headset which attached on her ears. Her petite body carry a blue bag with white strips on her back. The grey skinny jeans and white sneaker she wore help her ride the bike easier. She also wore a plain white V-neck T-shirt and sky blue jacket wrapped on her waist to complement her outfit. The smile on her beautiful face make her the brightest person, people ever see.

“Morning universe!” she greets enthusiastically, “wah, the weather is very good today. What a perfect day to start a college life. I hope this first day at the campus will be fun. I can’t wait to meet new peoples and makes friends. Dara-yah, fighting!” she added

 

After fifteen minutes long ride, finally Dara arrive at her new campus, Seoul Art University. Dara is a new college student there. She really loves art since she knows how to breath. She got it from her parent. Her mother is a well-known singer in her birth city, Busan. Her dad, when still young, is a band member. Both of them, after their marriage, open a small studio as a music and vocal train center. Eventually, Dara loves drawing and painting more than music or singing things. That’s why she takes art major. In her point of view, with drawing or painting, she could visualize and show the other people about how her imaginations look like.

After park her bike, Dara roam her eyes around. Seoul Art University has wide area. When you passed the main gate, you will find a fountain which is located in front of the main building. The fountain is surrounded with a round way which have some branches that will lead you to each faculty. The little streets spread across the garden and cut it in a symmetrical. At the garden, you will see many kinds of flowers with beautiful colors when its bloom. Around the garden you also will find some benches under the maples tree. The cozy and comfortable ambience there really help the students to concentrate at their study.

*ding dong ding dong ding dong*

Dara’s mind snapped back to the reality after she hear the bell rings. Immediately, she

Please log in to read the full chapter