Morning Breakfast

Morning Breakfast

Rays of sunlight shone into the huge room, awaking the owner of the room. As Hanbin groaned at the fact that it was morning, he turned and placed his hand on the other side of the king sized bed. Straining to open his eyes, he realized that it was empty. To his dismay, the other owner of the large bed was not there.

Crawling out from the bed, he headed for the bathroom for a quick wash-up before heading out to find the other owner of the bed that he desperately missed. Stepping out from the room, he heard sizzling sound and the smell of bacon and French toast coming from the kitchen.

Instantly, he smiled knowing that his wife had cooked his favourite breakfast.

Deciding to surprise his wife, he slowly tiptoed his way down the stairs to the kitchen, making sure that he did not make the slightest sound. As he stood by the open kitchen, he saw his wife, dressed in an oversize T-shirt, in which he assumed it’s his, that showed off her long, slender and incredibly y legs. He stared at her lovingly from head to toe, how she clumsily flipped the toast as she hummed along to their favourite song.

Creeping slowly towards her, he slid his hands around her, pulling her into his embrace, her back against his bare chest. He sweep her smooth black hair to the side as he placed kisses on her neck showing his affection for her.

“Yah, you gave me fright!” Seolhyun jokingly protested as Hanbin continued showing his signs of affection by nibbling at her favourite spots in which Seolhyun clearly enjoyed.
" Good morning wifey. “Hanbin whispered into her ear as Seolhyun continued cooking and breaking into a huge fit of laughter at the horrible nickname he gave her.

"Wifey? Seriously? I prefer baby more, baby. “as she said in a y tone. ”Breakfast is ready." she added giving a quick peck on Hanbin lips as she plated the food and brought it to the dining table with a clinging Hanbin at the back.

Taking the plate from Seolhyun, Hanbin begin cutting the French Toast into cubes. Poking the fork into one of the cubes, he brought it to Seolhyun mouth, urging it to open so he can feed her. Noticing that her lips were slightly dirty, he gave a smirk before he leaned in wanting to “clean” her lips. However, before he could land his lips on hers, he felt her a huge “smack” on his back.

“Don’t you even try Kim Hanbin” Seolhyun said while taking the empty plates to the dishwasher.

Feeling frustrated, Hanbin hastily took the plates from her hands, placed in the sink and lifted Seolhyun onto a kitchen top, earning yet another huge “smack” from her. Gripping her hands tightly so she can’t get down, Hanbin leaned in for a kiss in which Seolhyun responded deeply by sliding her hands around his neck.

Their kisses became more passionate and desperate, their hands roaming each other bodies before Seolhyun broke the kiss to take a breath. “I hate you” she panted and pouted towards Hanbin. At this moment, she felt herself being lifted up from the kitchen top by her husband as he carried her towards their bedroom.

“I like it how you are wearing nothing underneath my shirt. Shall we continue baby?” Hanbin whispered seductively into her ear as he crawled on top of her after laying her down. Batting her eyelids, Seolhyun draped her hands around his necks, pulling him down to make contact with his lips.

As their lips made contact, their kisses grew more passionate and wild with shirts being tossed around the enormous master room as they made love over and over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I love morning breakfast!” Hanbin exclaimed while panting. He looked down at Seolhyun who had nuzzled into his bare chest, giving him an irritated but loving glare.  “and I love you” he added before kissing her forehead as they drifted off to sleep.