Just The Way You Are

Just The Way You Are

Clock is shown at midnight and SHINee just finished their schedule for today. Tiredness was evident on their faces. They need to rest now plus tomorrow they still have the same full schedule with today. They soon got into bed without a shower just wash their face and say good night to each other.

Onho couple got into bed too, and their sleep in onew bed together. Minho laid his head on Onew chest while Onew slid his hands around minho waist. When they both will begin to enter the dream world suddenly jerked minho because remember one thing and this makes Onew little surprised.

"Waeyo minnie?? What something bothering you??"

"A-annie hyug... I just want to ask you something.."

"What's that??"

"Mmm.... Just forget that hyung.. It's not so important and just back to sleep."

Onew raised his eyebrows a sign he was curious. Minho back lay beside Onew and returned to his original position.

"Just tell me whats that minnie..." Minho sighed, he knew from the beginning he should not ask that question because Onew eventually became curious.

"I.. Mmmm... I-i just want t-to... ask you something hyung.."

Minho told Onew while stuttered and this makes Onew chuckle but his not interupted minho hi just waiting.

"W-why you love me hyung?? You know, i-i'm not pretty like taemin, not handsome like siwon hyung, not have beautiful voice and romantic like jonghyung hyung and i'm not funny and talk active like key hyung. W-why you like me hyung?? No. i mean why you love me hyung??"

After telling Onew, Minho blushed so hard red like tomato and he immediately hid his face in Onew chest. Onew was surprised at Minho question but he could only smile after seeing how cute minho is time to ask him about that.

"Minnie yah.... Minnie yah look at me..." Minho raise his head to look toward onew eyes and he can look onew smile to him and how warm onew eyes toward him and thats just make minho more blush.

"You want to know why i love you??" Onew ask minho back and the younger just nodded.

"I love you coz..... Because..... because........"

"B-because w-what hyung??" minho cut onew.

"Because you have a big eyes like keroro."

The silence was suddenly struck between Onew and Minho.

"HYUNG!!! Thats it true???" Minho break the silence. He pout and his blush coz onew answer and onew just can chuckle.

"Yeah, because that. But not just that minnie yah..."

"Tell me hyung."

"I love you coz you care about other people, kind, shy, rarely speaking, and sweet. Maybe you're not as pretty as taemin but you pretty in my eyes. Maybe you're not as handsome as siwon hyung but you're handsome in my eyes. Maybe you not romantic like jjong but i can be romantic for you. And maybe you're not funny and talk active like key but i can be funny for you and i like your silence."

When minho hear onew confess, he just can blush and more shy in front of onew.

"But the more important is i love you just the way you are minnie.... I don't want pretty taemin, handsome siwon hyung, romantic jonghyun and funny key... I just want you, minnie... I just want SHINee lead rapper.. I just want SHINee flamming charisma.. I JUST WANT YOU, minnie.."

What onew said make minho blushed so hard. he don't know onew love him so much, and he don't know onew love him what ever he is. Hes so happy now coz he have someone like onew, who love him so much.

"Gomawo hyung. Chup." Minho kiss onew lips. just a little kiss but thats can make minho so embrassed and make onew chuckle.

"Your welcome minnie. Chup." Onew give minho kiss in minho forehead.

"Now we can sleep, right??" Onew ask minho who now yawn in his chest. Minho just nodded coz his to tired to answer onew question.

"Good night minnie.... And Saranghae..."

"Nado saranghae hyung...." Minho give onew answer half sleep. Now he can sleep so peacefully and without he realize his smile in his sleep.

THE END


Finally finish... I think i failed in here..

Subscribe and leave your comment okay...

Love ChoiKhatyMin90

Chu~ heart