Chapter one : The problem!!!!

A story for my Friend. :)

Jins p.o.v. 

I shifted on my bed as the light shone through my pink curtains, waking me from my sleep. I sat up slowly as to not shock myself. As I sat straight, I heard a bump coming from the room next to mine. "Someone else is awake I better get up and make some breakfast." I swang my legs off of the bed and began to walk through my bedroom and towards the kitchen. when I walked through the door I saw  Namjoon resting his head on the counter. "Morning 'Joon." I said gently so not to startle him. He raised his head slightlyin response "Morning Jin-hyung." Once his eyes had adjusted to the light, they widened immediatly. He then adverted his gaze as if scared to look at me. I looked at myself to realise that I wasnt wearing a top, and was stood there wearing my pyjama bottoms. "Nmajoon, what's the matter?" Namjoon raised his gaze to my eyes and began to speak "Ummmm............ It's just I didn't expect you to be shirtless." This is funny. "And why's that?........ It's not like you've never seen my chest before."

"Hyung can you excuse me please?"

"Why do you need to be excused? Is there something the matter?" He face became more flustered.

"Hyung please i need to sort something out."

"What is it namjoon? Can't you tell your hyung?" I asked with fake hurt in my voice.

"It's just this is an embarassing problem that I have to solve, so I would prefer to be alone."

"What kind of problem could be embarassing....... wait don't tell me your right now." Namjoon immediately looked away. I knew it. 

"Maybe, I could help you with your problem."

"Would you really?" The question had been quite innocent but the tone that went with it was filled with desire.

"Yes I would Namjoon."

"Then follow me."

I watched as Namjoon stood up and was reassured of his problem. I followed him towards the free room. As I shut the door behind us I was pushed against the cold surface. Namjoon had a strong grip on my wrists. He lifted my arms over my head and began to attack the sensitive on my neck. I bit into my lower lip to supress the numerous moans of pleasure that threatened to escape my throat......