Just A Thought

Just A Moment

“Okay guys, take a 10 minute break!”  As soon as the members hear their PD words, most of them just automatically laying down on the grass including the guest.

“Arghhh, seriously. Running man had drained my energy. Oh my! How can you guys tolerate with this kind of exhausted?” Dong Wook who came back as the guest said. The members just smile and laugh seeing him totally torn out. “Yah! Stop complaining” Jihyo said as she throw a mineral bottle to her best friend. Dong Wook just laugh and quickly thank her for the bottle. Jihyo and Dong Wook sit up and start taking to each other. Same with the others. Slowly, Kwang Soo made his way a bit far from the groups. He smile as the crews greet him and slowly he land his body under the big tree a bit far from the others. He just sigh seeing how his noona smiling happily with Dong Wook. Sometimes she hit his arm and sometimes Dong Wook caress her face and brush her hair. He know that Jihyo and Dong Wook had a special relationships despite the both said their only being best friend. Everyone in the industry know that.

Sigh, Kwang Soo slowly put his head down as he felt the pain in his chest seeing those two. He really don’t know since when he had the feeling towards Jihyo. He really thought that all of his kindness to her is just as a dongsaeng toward his noona, but apparently he is wrong. He just woke up one day and realize that he had fall in love with his noona. The one he really shouldn’t have feeling for. Slowly Kwang Soo lips crack into a smile when he saw how cute Jihyo is when she in her mong state. She is just cute. Kwang Soo know, that he and Jihyo were only supposed to be noona and dongsaeng. He never dare to imagine that one day that woman can became his.

Noona, seeing you happy made my days feel brighter and I hope you always have that smile and be happy always. Just know that I am always here for you. I’ll be right there when you need me. I just want to sees that smile and that laughter often. Those heart you have belong to someone who really deserves it.

I’ll be the first one who lend you my hand when you need it.

I’ll be the first one who lend you my shoulder for you to cry a river.

I’ll be the first one to protect you from the bugs.

I’ll be the first one to lend you my ears for listening all of your stories despite the sad or happy.

I’ll be the first one who always fought with you.

I’ll be the first dongsaeng for you to reach when you had problems.

But I’ll be the last one to love you till the end.

Sincerely, I hope who ever manage to captured your heart will always made you smile and less tears. Even if I can’t have you. I hope that I can still watch you over even if from a far just like this moment. You’ll always have my heart noona and my heart always belong to you.

Kwang Soo snap out from his own moment when he heard her voice calling him while waving her hand signaling that the filming will be continue. Kwang Soo smile as he see Jihyo wide smile.

I’ll always love you noona…